• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JF99s awesomely difficult (ok, maybe not) quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    The winner will get the satisfaction of knowing that theyre smarter than other trainers.

Question 1: Which pokemon was incorrectly dubbed: "an evolution of Arbok?" (yeah, not multiple choice, why would i give you the answers? :p)

Question 2: Which 2 pokemon were originally supposed to be one pokemon, but were later split in 2?

Question 3: Which pokemon could potentially deal the most damage in a single hit provided certain conditions are met?

Question 4: Why is The Porygon Family the only group of pokemon never aired in the anime?

Question 5 (a nice easy one) : Type-wise, what is the only pokemon unable to be poisoned or burned?

There we go, answer away!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • The winner will get the satisfaction of knowing that theyre smarter than other trainers.

Question 1: Seviper was incorrectly dubbed an evolution of Arbok in a 'Who's That Pokemon?' cutscene from the anime.

Question 2: Blaziken and Latias were seen as a hybrid, being ridden by a female in some concept art, I believe.

Question 3: An Adamant, 31 IV, 252 Atk EV'd Shuckle with the Huge Power ability skill-swapped and +6 Attack with Power Swap used on it's 5th rollout can deal the most damage to a Ledbya. The Ledyba needs a negative defense nature, 0 Def IV's/EV's and -6 Def. I may have missed something.

Question 4: A Polygon-related incident from a banned episode resulted in over 600 japanese children entereed into hospital suffering from seizures.

Question 5 (a nice easy one) : Heatran, poison immunity from steel and it's ability Flash-Fire allows it to get a nice fire boost when ever burned. Neutralizing fire attacks.

I think I did good :) .
    filllyr

Years
  • The winner will get the satisfaction of knowing that theyre smarter than other trainers.

Question 1: Which pokemon was incorrectly dubbed: "an evolution of Arbok?" (yeah, not multiple choice, why would i give you the answers? :p) Yup, thats Seviper all right!

Question 2: Which 2 pokemon were originally supposed to be one pokemon, but were later split in 2? Is that Latias & Blaziken?

Question 3: Which pokemon could potentially deal the most damage in a single hit provided certain conditions are met? iI'm guessing thats Linoone. Not sure on this one :/

Question 4: Why is The Porygon Family the only group of pokemon never aired in the anime? Because of the Episide 'Soldier Porygon' or something - it gave a lot of Japanese people seizures

Question 5 (a nice easy one) : Type-wise, what is the only pokemon unable to be poisoned or burned? It might be... I don't know this...

There we go, answer away!
    There we go :laugh: I think thheir all...wrong O_O

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    well, impo wins,

Question 1: it was indeed seviper.

Question 2: Latias and Blaziken

Question 3: Shuckle,
    Bulbapedia said:
    A level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, by using Helping Hand, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power or Huge Power, 6 Attack boosts, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. Also, Shuckle's partner must have the ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Ledyba or Yanma that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 213,896,052 damage with a critical hit.

Question 4: It was due to the fact that 700 people from japan suffered seizures from pikachu using a thunderbolt to destroy vaccine missiles, Porygon2 and porygon-Z (which is yet to make an appearance in the anime) have never been shown, however, porygon has still made a few cameos in movies.

Question 5: Heatran

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Alright. Well... Not much else is going to be going on here, so I think I'll close this. Perhaps making something that is more of a trivial game would be better next time. :)

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back