• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JirChamp Reincarnated (R/S/E/FR/LG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • Well because I was hoping someone good would rate not people who are illiterate and suck at Pokemon. I should have known better. This forum was at it's best when good people were still here. Just so you know I have a lot of friends on the internet and in real life. So **** off idiot. It's not my fualt I'm elitist.

I'm really pissed. I'm not going to break the swearing rule like you, but I will say I hope Aragornbird gets on Wifi or Netbattle or whatever and absolutely obliterates you. I'm actually okay at pokemon, and so are many others on the forum. You need to get off this forum if you think you're the best and we're all illiterate! I think I speak for everyone when I say you're not elite and we're not "illiterate fags" who can't play. I hope an admin comes in here and boots you off for your attitude. I was just trying to help but you have to direspect my opinion and call me a noob basically. I thought a noob was someone who didn't understand EVs and puts special attacks on gyrados. You can't just go charging around these forums like you're the best. I know I'm not even close to an expert and admit that but you think you're so high and mighty. Get over yourself, really. Guess what? I have friends too! And they like me because I'm down to earth, not some cocky, arrogant person.

"It's not my fault I'm the elitist." You say we're illiterate? Elitist? Wow. I have a 4.3 GPA so don't call me illiterate! Talk about cockiness. This is a good community and you're annoying the heck out of me with you're high and mighty attitude. You're just some bratty little kid who thinks they're the best. Guess what, you're not. Neither am I, but at least I'll admit that. Why'd you ask for our help if you just insult our comments? Sorry we're all not Aragorn. I want an answer to the last question, not some stupid kiddy response.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    i hate niggers with a passion

oh, and by niggers i mean n00bs like Mullet

if i were a mod i'd ban you for racist comments like that. and mullet's a better battler than you'll ever be. he's one of the best in 3rd gen.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Haha kows is too cool. <333

We are talking now on UUS. :D

UUS? You are a noob, not for that, but for your high and mighty attitude. "kows" (assuming you mean oragnekows) is right. He shouldn't say "niggers" but he is right. You're a bratty noob, so buzz off.

stfu ****** lover, my daddy was a slave owner

Mullet needs to shut the heck up and stop being so cocky, but don't use that racist language. That's worse than mullet.

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • "stfu noob. no one likes you.

That was aimed at Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13"

Gee, thanks. Go ruin somebady elses time on the internet. I'm reporting you orangekows. More than once. I won't report mullet because I wanna finish our conversation. orangekows, call me a noob if you want, but I'd MUCH rather be a noob than a racist. I own't stoop(sp?) to your level and start abrieviating f-bombs but I will say I'm not a noob. I'm no all-star, but not a noob.

EDIT: Responding to your last post, racism is BAD! Who cares if he uses racist language? You shouldn't!

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • You know Anti when I said illiterate it wasn't aimed at you it was aimed at the people that think this is a D/P team. The part about sucking at Pokemon was aimed at you.

I've battled AB in Adv OU on NB before. He ch'd a lot of stuff on a team I have with no weak (except hax). One of the best battlers have told me that team was really good.

Also I could care less if I get banned because I know better sites the only reason I post here is to maybe get some good posts at laugh at people who don't know what they are talking about. It'd be kind of silly to ban one of the best battlers here though.

Actually Hydro Pump Gyarados can work if you EV it right.

You silly people think kows is actually serious he is trolling...

Oh and c-Dog should get on NB. We haven't talked in awhile.

Anti-Pop Culture Warrior 13 said:
    I own't stoop(sp?)

So much for that 4.3 huh. So unsure of yourself. Maybe you should spell check and reread your posts for errors.

Last edited:

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
  • Haha, saying that someone is a noob at social skills on a pokemon forum is really ironic.

Ok, Mullet, that team there is really solid. However, I will mention a few very situational weaks: CB Flygon+3 layers of spikes set down+Dusclops blocking Cloyster's Ice Beam will be a problem, if Flygon manages to switch in on a predicted Jirachi switch-in or a Jirachi Thunder Wave. Celebi is your only ground resist so if it predicts its switch-in and uses HP: Bug, then it will Earthquake sweep you. Same thing can happen if Dugtrio takes out your Celebi and then any good CBer with Earthquake will hit you hard.

Another problem, despite being very situational again, would be Flamethrower/Sludge Bomb Weezing. Swampert and Snorlax get walled by it completely, no questions, Machamp might be Flamethrower burned / Sludge Bomb poisoned, but otherwise it gets stalled out, Cloyster gets hit by Flamethrower hard on the switch. Jirachi and Celebi lack Calm Mind to boost their SAtk so they won't be able to take down all the other 5 pokemons most likely, and of course, again, can be Dugtriowned.

I would type up more stuff, but got bored.

P.S. hi kows

edit: haha my first post on here since August 22nd of 2006

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Even if you think I suck, there's no need to act like you're the best. You are so cocky. "Get on Netbattle and learn how to play." Thanks for uplifting my spirits. You think you're the best. I want to get a Dugtrio and Weezing and just mow through that team. I want Aragorn to mow through it actually, since I probably couldn't. Get over yourself man. You act like you're bigger than the big Mac, but you are really arrogant and not great. Go buzz off and ruin another forum. You might as well have posted: Only Aragornbird or Smarties-Chan respond, because Anti-Pop doesn't know how to play. Get over yourself.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • On here I haven't been offended until now. The internet is like that, but not PC. That's basically abn insult to this site. Also, you kinda should expect people to be offended by racist comments!

Years
  • The spam stops here, all of you. Stay on the original topic (honestly, what is it? It's so bad I can't tell anymore!) or I'm handing out more warnings. If you have issues, PM me.

orangekows, that is a warning for you >___> Honestly, everything you've posted in this thread has been spam.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back