• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ji's trade thread! ☆ opening giveaway!

ji

derp.
    Years
    But of course~
    Lalala, I hate being sick, but at least I didn't have to talk about cannibalism in AP Language today. =A=

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    YOU said you wanted arceus right? I'll give you mine on one condition. YOU WILL NOT TRADE IT TO ANYONE. IF YOU DON'T WANT OR NEED IT ANYMORE YOU WILL GIVE IT BACK. otherwise, you can have it. please sign on the dotted line below.

---------------

ji

derp.
    Years
    Nono ; A;
    I want you to keep it. ♥ It's so sweet of you to offer but you love that Pokemon
    C:
    I'll just trade for my own one day, it's no biggie. <3

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    Yeah but i haven't seen it. :( You can only get it in swarms or route 221. :( That's why i asked you. plus you're nicer than the scammers/cheapskates on the GTS. Did you take down the "i am a newb" yet?

ji

derp.
    Years
    Huh.
    Well, if you want I can go search for one Cx
    And no, I didn't, haha, because I'm still kinda a newb. XDDD
    I'm not good at calculating Pokemon worth, or EV's, or IV's XD

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    SO a lot of people don't do that. That's only for like competitions. please go search GTS. I don't have much more to give, but what do you want if you can get one?

ji

derp.
    Years
    Lol, that's true.
    I'm just gonna hatch these eggs, and I'll be off on a Farfetch'd hunt

edit: oh, don't worry about it XD Just give me something you don't like

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
    THANK YOU. is there anything you want? i might have something you want. YOU're getting a Totodile. I'll tell you when i can trade later.

Last edited:

ji

derp.
    Years
    Bah, don't even worry about it. Going to Sandgem town

edit: D; sad. Dunsparce was swarming. I guess I'll have to look on a different route.

Last edited:
    Back