• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ji's trade thread! ☆ opening giveaway!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    Shuckle - lvl 1 - UT - Sassy Nature

Seedot - lvl 4 - UT - Naughty Nature
    ill trade you anything with in reason for these
    pm me if interested

ji

derp.
    Years
  • So much happens here when I'm not around @ A@

@light: Sure~

@Fraught: I can get you a Chimchar and level it up a bit, but the only Infernape I have is my actual starter and I'm not trading it. xD

@johnny: It takes forever but I'm willing to do it, depending on if I have the pokemon to breed or not.

@Rootbeer: will do~

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Hey Ji! I haven't seen you in a long time, and I'm sorry I never got in touch with you after the whole Charmander thing. I only found out how to use Wi-Fi YESTERDAY!! So I have been all around Johto and Kanto, and here are the Pokemon I would like from you:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

And here is what I am willing to offer.

Spoiler:

If you see any of these you like, please let me know what you want to trade them for. Just let me know, and I will be happy to trade. I am available almost any day of the week and anytime of day! ^_^ thank you for your time!

ji

derp.
    Years
  • @Chris: I'll take a look in a sec

@Hypergaming: That's very nice of you! Cx you don't have to if you don't want to ♥

@Fraught: Okay! Cx I'll get breed you one and level it up some.

@Kobold: I don't have any more need for masterballs or TM's really... D:

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    Can you breed a Bagon so that it evolves into Shelgon? I only have Quilava ( level 24,not sure), two Pidgeys(both at level 6) A Wooper(Not Sure what level). an Onix(Level 6) and a HootHoot(level 6).

ji

derp.
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm so sorry about my absence.
    There was some problems in real life I needed to take care of. Not fun.
    And then I had a three-day-trip up in Boston for a music competition, so I was no where near a computer.

But I'm back now~ trades will resume again shortly, I'll edit the page once I finish the butt-load of schoolwork I missed.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    nvr mind. ive decided to tough it out and get my own. grr. im big n bad XD

feebas though id be interested in. jsut any random one. i want it for breeding.

as always if theres anything i can do to help you out lemme know

Back