• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jlizard's Have/Want Thread

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    @ de_darkrai: I dunno, just having events got somewhat boring so I just restarted the game. Also, I don't have another game cartridge. Maybe if/when I get Platinum.

@Reddogs: That sounds fine! Pm me when you're on.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    IV bred Timid Riolu

interested in this. Can I get the iv's?

I'm not sure what to offer, but if it has good iv's, I can offer almost anything from my thread for it.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Well, first off which thread? I'm assuming you mean the one in your sig? Also, there are no IV bred pokes or anything like that in your thread, so what kind of thing would you give for my RIolu?

ALso, it says in the Trading thread you made here a while ago that you want DIstant land pokes. Do you still want them?

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    the one in my sig. I'd be willing to trade most any of the shinies (which can be found with the natures in my old thread), and no, I am not looking for the distant land anymore (because I don't have enough space)

I can only really offer shinies, events and ev'ed. I don't have many iv'ed pokemon.

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    sure. But they are on my ranch, so I cannot trade now. Maybe in a few hours?

Crystal Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    I can trade soon, I have to get it off my ranch first. I'll pm you when ready, k?

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    JEREMY Ekans *NEW* what do you want for this check mai thread

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2012
    What do u want for the event slaking and electabuzz? Look in my thread and post what you want. Also interested in JEREMY's

Back