• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto league 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
    basicly there are a buch of starting off trainers just about to get there pokemon and they take the Johto league challenge + loads more little bits on the way(you can catch pokemon ^^) i'll say when a pokemon appers and the first one to say they want try and catch it can fight it till its on low health and then throw a ball of some description.
    name:
    what you look like:
    bio:
    Name:Ross
    Pokemon:scyther
    what you look like:blonde hair, blue eyes, wears black hoodie (no sleaves)with flame sign in the middle of it.blue jeans.EXTRA:half or fringe covers right eye.
    bio:not really a team member, likes to be on his own. mysterious

Last edited:

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
    yeah i forgot to put no in it so it should be :( no legendaries.
    o by the by (tee hee) are you to gunna join cos it is a bit empty.
    (crickets chirp) die crickets!( sprays bugs with ma's old fashion bug spray)

Last edited:

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Hmm... we'll figure how it goes when it starts!:D
    --------------------
    Name: Artemis Lynx
    Starter Pokemon: Houdoom, Mightyena, Absol
    What you Look Like: Short, slightly wavy, golden-brown hair. Blue eyes, blue jeans and shirt. With red sneakers. There's a scar across here eye.
    Bio: She's known for being a little forcful at times, but she's normally calm. She kind of speaks to her Pokemon at times.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    Name: Solar
    starter pokemon: Bagon
    Looks: Long blonde hair, blue eyes, wears blue sleeveless shirt, red mini skirt, leaf green girl's hat, gold watch on right hand.
    Bio: Usually calm, but if someone treat pokemon badly she will get angry. She loves pokemon and always care for them.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Hey me too!
    Name: Paige
    Starter: Pichu
    looks: long dark brown hair pulled into 2 pony tails jeans dark brown eyes t shirt sneakers back pack
    Bio: she is shy but then warms up to you her personality varies

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
    espeon and umbreon said:
    I don't think 3 starters and evolved are allowed Abskull.
    e and u is right you're only allowed one i would suggest absol cos the other to evolved unless you want poochena or houndour either one is okay.
    well lets get started o and 1313666 it does have a strange twist...

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    name:William
    Starter pokemon: Geodude
    what you look like: 5'8 brown hair, grey eyes, blue jeans, ls shirt w/ under shirt, black leather jacket, black combat boots, blue ball cap w/ black rim
    bio:Gets along well with most though is one to over think things at times. he is indifferent on alot of issues, mainly one to go with the flow, though he cares to do things at his own pace.

(((Hope its not too late to join.....he says as he slips in the sheet at last minute)))

xantor

...:::...
    Years
    name: Xantor
    Starter: Charmander
    Description: What's on trainer card
    Bio: Is very friendly and laughative, calls every thing "Jolly"

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
    name:David
    Starter pokemon:totodile
    what you look like:red jeans,blue t-shirt,green cap,orange eyes and blonde eyes.
    bio:very smart and friendly,hardly ever gets angry

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((Umm ok Ill just throw a stab at it, Scizzor let me know if you wanat something different)))

William makes his way out into an open filled by a rocky hill, theres some tall grass but not where he is training. He lets out his Geodude and begins his training. From an outsiders view it would look as if the were merely playing games, running to the top of the hill and than rolling down.

On gong up the Geodude would use its hands as if it were its feet, and on rolling its skin seemed to get tougher as it smashed into the rocks along the hillside.

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
    OOC: its cool with me
    Ross (a new pokemon trainer) just got a new pokemon and was heading through route 29.
    Episode 1:every bad begining has a good end.
    Ross saw many trainers some with geodudes some with charmanders some with absols and some with totodiles.
    Ross was amazed by the strengh of the trainers, suddenly one of them started to run up to him.
    OOC:tellme if you think i'm bunnying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back