• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto league 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    Sliding to a halt besides his geodude, William stops and rubs his hand on its rough surface.

" Very good...just like a boulder coming down that hilll. You know what, thats what Ill name you, Boulder!!"

Looking up from his geodude William see the other trainers with their pokemon. Right now Boulder would have a good chance at some battles but more training would be good.

Turning his attention back to his geodude, William takes a couple of steps back.

"Ok, now lets work on you Tackle attack." William says as he braces himself for the impact.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    " Bagon use headbutt on that rock!" Solar ordered. Bagon jumped and used it's head to smash the rock. The rock broke just a bit. " Come on Bagon!" Solar sat down and sighed.
    " Bagon?" it looked at her.

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
    Ross did'nt feel up to fighting the trainer so he hid behind a tree.
    now that he was on his own he could catch up on some training.
    :pokeball:Tree V scyther:pokeball: tree HP:102 scyther HP:43
    "scyther fury cutter!"
    treeHP:101 dm:1
    "huh"
    "SHOUDOWOODO!"
    the tree turned round and attacked!
    <enemy shodowoodo used rock throw!>
    scytherHP:24 dm:19
    scyther uses double team
    ShodowodoHP:101 dm:0
    shodowodo uses mimic.....shodowodo uses double team
    scyther uses double kick.......attack missed
    shodowodo uses rock throw
    scytherHP:04 dm:20
    scyther uses double kick.....hit 2 times SUPER EFFECTIVE
    shodowodoHP:3 dm:98
    shodowodo uses rock throw......attack missed
    Ross uses pokeball :pokeball:=-
    ugh.. it was almost caught.
    shodowodo uses razor leaf.......not very effective
    scytherHP:01 dm:03
    pkmn trainer Ross uses pokeball :pokeball:=-
    pkmn trainer Ross caught shodowodo!
    data transferred to pokedex.
    OOC:post if you want to enconter a pokemon and i'll set it out whilst you post attacks,items or other opptions! ^^ okay?

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    William slides back abit and rubs his chest. The geodude is before him on the ground moving up in case William is willing to continue. With a smile he looks down to geodude, " Ok Boulder, very good. You almost knocked the wind out of me...I think we should get you a training buddy now."

Looking around William surveys the various trainers and their new pokemon. None really seemed the right type for what he was looking for as a buddy for his Geodude, at least for sparing at least. William continues looking around when he sees a grouping of rocks, a little off to the side of where they have been training...perhaps another geodude will be there?

"Boulder, lets go see if we can find you a friend.." William says as he takes the lead to the area. Boulder follows closely behind walking on its mands each step and rolling down a slight incline.

Together they check the rocks to see what they find...

espeon and umbreon

&#32118;&#23550;&#12395;&#21213;&#12388;!!
    Years
    OOC: I want to encounter a pokemon

Bagon headbutted all it's might and broke the rock. Solar jumped in happiness.
    " Good Bagon! Next smash that boulder," she pointed at the large boulder. Bagon nodded.

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
    espeon and umbreon said:
    OOC: I want to encounter a pokemon

Bagon headbutted all it's might and broke the rock. Solar jumped in happiness.
    " Good Bagon! Next smash that boulder," she pointed at the large boulder. Bagon nodded.
    OOC:okay...
    Alana enters wild grass and finds a..... :3: Totodile
    :pokeball: Totodile VS Bagon :pokeball:
    FIGHT!!
    post attack other options: pack, pkmn, run
    TotodileHP:59
    BagonHP:65

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
    OOC:soz got a bit mixed up

:3: HP:46 dm:18
    wild Totodile used scratch
    BagonHP:48 dm:11
    wot will bagon do now?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------OOC:Tee-hee this is great!

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((Bagon smashed Boulder? wasnt mine was it... um can I encouter pokemon...)))

William has Boulder test his strength moving the rocks while they look for a buddy for Williams geodude. Hearing abit of camotion William looks to the battle of totadile and bagon.

~Not yet...~ he thinks as he looks back down at his geodude whos moving a boulder that looks at least 40lbs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back