• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::Johto : New Beginings::.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    .::Johto : New Beginnings::.

This is my newest comic after a lengthy spell off, and after announcing I was going to retire. However, I've been convinced to return to comic-making and prove that I am worthy to be one of the greats.

This is a comic which is set partially in both Kanto at the start and then, mainly Johto. I love experimenting with different sprites and such, so I decided to use GSC sprites, similar to one fo my firstcomics, 'Red Reloaded!'.

Comics
    Prolouge ~ (2/3/07) ~ 'The Intro I could never think of till now'
    Episode 1 ~ (3/3/07) ~ 'Its an odd one - the plot should fall into it soon'

Credits :
    Vaati (a.k.a Kaku, for helping me change my harsh ways!)
    Badassbill (Overworlds)
    Desgardes (Maps)

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I like the fact you aren't using the usual FR/LG sprites, it seems that it could be interesting. My only advice at the moment is to add tails to your speech bubbles ^_^b keep it up!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Heh... Tails... ^_^... Knew there was something I forgot.

I'll go off and fix it now.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
  • Oooh...nice prologue.

Nice of you to come back to the sprite comicking business.

I agree with Vaati, nice that you're not using FR/LG sprites.

EDIT:

Oh! I caught a spelling error. It's Viridian not Veridian

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah, that fell kinda flat Blennix. I kinda realised I wanted to do it on my own and this idea struck me the other morning.

Acendo : I'll be sure to make sure I don't spell it wrong in future. Thanks for your comment!

There might be an episode later, I just need to produce it.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Ooh... looking through it again, I've made a typo. Can you see what it is yet? ~ Yes, its 'sighted'

I can hear the random Do's! lol!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah... Im planning on getting a BETA readrer, so that can be fixed before the comic gets put up.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • Hi my little friend Chizzy!
    You have yet ANOTHER comic..how many is that now? My count...11? lol I dont think had that may in production ever. Congrats.

Anyway, your newest comic thread is sending me mixed signals and I must ask: Why GSC graphics?
    The positive is that the story seems good- hopefully a good blend of drama and originality here- and I cant wait to see it progress.

Also, one more thing: It's spelt Beginnings (I think?)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah... Wasn't GSC the best generation of games? Why can't it make this one of the best comics?

Back