• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Johto Pokemon art revealed on site dex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
  • I expect you to read page 1. Just click that blue button there... It has japanese text and >>. Just next to that yellow box with two !!. And there's pokémon in the background. Did you get it? This has been in the page 1. There's a picture where to click.

giancarloparimango11

Youtube's #1 Pokemon Source!
    Years
  • Pokemon HG/SS New Artwork Video

Sugimori's New Generation II Artwork To The Tune Of Some Pokemon Remixes!
    This Also Takes Away The Hassle Of Scrolling Down To View The Pictures! Enjoy!

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • No huge changes or extremely dynamic poses, buuut the new pieces for the totodile and wooper families are pretty cute. :3 also, phanpy.

The legendaries look great as well, especially Lugia. I detect a hint of "bring it" in the curl of his wingtips.

Years
  • Some Pokemon in the updated artwork look much happier and show more personality this time. I really like their new looks. Phanpy looks more cheerful, Quagsire (Definitely looks more friendly), Chikorita seems flirty, Miltank looks like she is having fun on a water slide, Crobat looks more fierce, Tyrogue looks like he is playing football, Togetic looks much happier. Snubbull looks much cuter and so does Granbull. The new artwork is excellent. Sugimori did an excellent job. A+

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • They all look really nice. I'd always wondered why the majority of the Johto Pokemon never got new artwork after RSE, but now I know it's probably because they were waiting for this. It's worth the wait, they all look awesome. I especially like Chinchou, the lighting looks really cool.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • The new artwork for the Johto Pokémon are surprisingly well done. A lot of them show a certain aspect of themselves, which I find really cool to add. Some of my favorites would have to be Miltank, Feraligatr, and even Mareep looks quite cute in their new artwork. The PokéDex itself was amazingly fun to mess around with, and I wouldn't be surprised if I go back playing around with it once more. Once you get the hanf of how to use it, the translations aren't really needed, but more on how to use the different functions of it to see the new artwork of the Johto Pokémon.

My only concern is that many here are referring to the new Pokémon artworks as their, "sprites," so just wanted to clear up that this will not be their game sprites you see. It will be portrayed differently or similar in the game, but these are more so their new art work designed by Sugimori [the same one who designed the artworks of the Pokémon almost ten years ago.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    so sinnoh pokemon will be included? and it looks like the better ons! YAY!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back