• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto Pokemon Club

Ledian91

Johto Trainer
    Years
    ATTENTION CLUB!
    I am writing a fanfiction. It's titled The Sevii Champ. It's based in the Sevii Islands, but the pokemon will mostly be from Johto. **spoiler for future chapters:** The main characters and co. will even go to Johto. Be alert for Chapter 1 of The Sevii Champ in the FanFiction forum. I'm not giving any previews at the moment, but I am working on it. Active club members can be in story if I feel it goes with the story. The main character already has a best friend, so that position is taken. lol. No fake gym leaders either. I want it to be based on real cities, gym leaders, pokemon, etc.
    MORE INFO SOON!

Ledian91

Johto Trainer
    Years
    Sure. You've been pretty active. I don't have actual characters for people to be yet, but I am open to suggestions on what you would like to be.

What is your name?
    How old are you?
    Describe your appearance.
    Describe your personality.
    Who are you to the character? (friend, rival, enemy, trainer)
    What is your favorite pokemon type?
    If you have pokemon, what are they?
    What attacks do they have?
    About what levels are they? (5-30, 40-70, 70-100)
    How is it that you meet the main character?
    Is there anything secret/strange about you?
    Other information you think would be useful.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    k then,thankies^^

What is your name? A fake character name or my name?
    How old are you? 14
    Describe your appearance. brown hair with red natural highlights
    Describe your personality. determined,more of a leader,basically describe me as a wolf =P
    Who are you to the character? rival
    What is your favorite pokemon type? dark [if more than one I also pick water and flying types as well^^]
    If you have pokemon, what are they? [if 6 then..] Umbreon, Houndour, Skarmory, Growlithe, Espeon, Charizard
    What attacks do they have? not sure..will think about it later
    About what levels are they? 40-70
    How is it that you meet the main character? Have been rivals ever since we met each other somewhere..I'll think about where we met later =P
    Is there anything secret/strange about you? I have a battle sense with my Pokemon,like when it's in battle,it's like I can experience it as well,so I know when to dodge,attack,or what attack to use most of the time
    Other information you think would be useful. I may add more later..

Ledian91

Johto Trainer
    Years
    Rika, the questions refer to the character you want to be added to the story. I think your part could fit the story...

Now, I don't want everyone getting their hopes up for an AWESOME story. I haven't written Pokemon stories for a very long time, but I'm not horrible. I'm working EXTRA hard on this story, and so far it's cool. The first chapter won't have a lot of action in the beginning, but i hope to add a REALLY good ending to the first chapter. There is still no release date for the first chapter. Expected near the end of april. If you guys want a good story, i need time.

Back