• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto Pokemon Club

Ledian91

Johto Trainer
    Years
    Johto Pokemon Club
    Johto Pokemon Club
    Johto Pokemon Club

JohtoPokemonClub
    Leader: Ledian91
    Co-Leader: Shadow of Ash​

Welcome to the Johto Pokemon Club! This club is made for fans of all Johto pokemon, from Chickorita to Celebi! If you are a fan of any of the Johto region, please join! Even if you have only one favorite you can still join.

This club is revived from before, and I am the previous owner.

RuLeS
    -Follow all PokeCommunity.com rules
    -Max. bad refferals: 2 Consequence: Banned from club.
    -Do not spam this club
    -Do not bash this club Consequence: Banned from club.
    -Respect other members and their opinions
    -If you do not post anything else within 10 days of your sign-up day, your name will be deleted from the members list, and you are no longer a member. You may sign-up again, however, this rule still applies. If you are going to be gone for more than 10 days after your last post, please let us know.**
    -If you do not post anything else within 10 days of your last post, your name will be deleted from the members list, and you are no longer a member. You may sign-up again, however, this rule still applies. If you are going to be gone for more than 10 days after your last post, please let us know.**
    --
    **=If you have a special rank, and you do not follow this rule, your rank will be taken away, and if you sign-up again, you will not get that rank back unless you earn it. The reason for these rules is so that we have active members, and not those just wanting to be part of a club.
    --

When signing up for this club, you may choose 3 pokemon to have in your club party. Those pokemon must be from the Johto region only. Here is a list of pokemon you can choose from. The ones scratched out are already chosen. If it happens to be a great favorite of yours, you may join the raffle to win it. Once all have been taken, then there may be more than one person with the same pokemon.

[01]Chikorita
    [00]Bayleef
    [00]Meganium
    [01]Cyndaquil
    [00]Quilava
    [00]Typhlosion
    [01] Totodile
    [00]Croconaw
    [01]Feraligatr
    [00]Sentret
    [00]Furret
    [00]Hoothoot
    [00]Noctowl
    [00]Ledyba
    [01]Ledian
    [00]Spinarak
    [00]Araidos
    [00]Crobat
    [00]Chinchou
    [00]Lanturn
    [01]172Pichu
    [01]173Cleffa
    [00]Igglybuff
    [00]Togepi
    [00]Tigetic
    [00]Natu
    [00]Xatu
    [00]Mareep
    [00]Flaffy
    [00]Ampharos
    [00]Bellossom
    [00]Marill
    [00]Azumaril
    [00]Sudowoodo
    [00]Politoed
    [00]Hopip
    [00]Skiploom
    [00]Jumpluff
    [00]Aipom
    [00]Sunkern
    [00]Sunflora
    [00]Yanma
    [00]Wooper
    [01]Quagsire
    [00]Espeon
    [01] Umbreon
    [00]Murkrow
    [00]Slowking
    [00]Misdreavus
    [00]Unown
    [00]Woobuffet
    [00]Girafarig
    [00]Pineco
    [00]Foretress
    [00]Dunsparce
    [00]Gligar
    [00]Steelix
    [00]Snubbull
    [00]Granbull
    [00]Quilfish
    [01]Scizor
    [00]Shuckle
    [00]Heracross
    [00]Sneasel
    [00]Teddiursa
    [00]Ursaring
    [00]Slugma
    [00]Magcargo
    [00]Swinub
    [00]Piloswine
    [00]Corsola
    [00]Remoraid
    [00]Octillery
    [00]Delibird
    [00]Mantine
    [01]Skarmory
    [01]Houndour
    [01]Houndoom
    [00]Kingdra
    [00]Phanpy
    [00]Donphan
    [00]Porygon2
    [00]Stantler
    [00]Smeargle
    [00]Tyrogue
    [01]Hitmontop
    [00]Smoochum
    [00]Elekid
    [00]Magby
    [01]Milktank
    [00]Blissey
    [00]Raikou
    [00]Entei
    [01]Suicune
    [00]Larvitar
    [00]Pupitar
    [01]Tyranitar
    [01]Lugia
    [00]Ho-oh
    [00]Celebi

New Club Feature:
    If the pokemon you wanted in your party is already taken, you may join a raffle to receive that pokemon. Depending on the amount of people that join the raffle, only some people will get a pokemon that has already been chosen. You may only join the raffle once with one pokemon. If you and 1 or more people want the same pokemon that has already been taken, all of you may join trying to get that pokemon. If more than one of you wins the raffle for the same pokemon, those of you that won will receive it. Once you join a raffle, you may not join it again, only for a different pokemon. Each raffle will start only after 10 or more people join the raffle. No exceptions. If all pokemon have been taken, you may choose three without a raffle. The process will start again.

Raffle
    Rika Kamiya > Umbreon

MeMbErSLedian91
    PIKA2
    Shadow of Ash
    Pokepoop
    Salamence64
    pkmaster
    Rika Kamiya

Last edited:

Ledian91

Johto Trainer
    Years
    Welcome Shadow of Ash!

Your party is:
    Umbreon
    Houndoom
    Cyndaquil
    ---

Let's get to chatting.

What's your favorite Gym Leader and their party in Johto?

Mine is probably Clair's. I like Dragonairs.

Ledian91

Johto Trainer
    Years
    Me too. At that time, I couldn't figure out what to use on her Dragonairs. Her Kingdra was hard too. My Ampharos couldn't beat it at first. I finally won.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    LOL Yeah. Now that Kingdra was hard to beat :P
    If I remember correctly and I think I do my strongest (which proved not to be at first :P) was all dark and steel types
    Somehow NightStar (my Umbreon) beat the Kingdra 0.o, I still can't believe it LOL

So from all Johto pkmn which are all your favorites?

Ledian91

Johto Trainer
    Years
    Very hard question. Maybe I should give you my non-favs, then you can see which are my favs.

Natu, sudowoodo, yanma, woobufet, girafarig, dunsparce, gligar, delibird, stantler, tyrouge,

Ledian91

Johto Trainer
    Years
    Welcome Pokepoop!

Your party:
    Totodile
    Scizor
    Tyranitar
    ---
    Whats your least favorite johto pokemon? I know this is a fan club about johto pokemon, but you can still have a least fav.

I think mine would be...girafarig...

Last edited:

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
    I like to join this club, because I love the Jhoto season.

My Pokemon are:
    1. Chikorita
    2. Lugia
    3.Feraligatr

My favorite gym leader would be Clair and Chuck.

My least favorite Pokemon is Noctowl and Piloswine.

Ledian91

Johto Trainer
    Years
    Yay! More members. Ok. Here we go:

Salamence 64:
    1.Chikorita
    2.Lugia
    3.Feraligater

Pkmaster:
    You may join, but do you only want suicune, or would you like to add two more pokemon to your party?

Rika Kamiya:
    Suicune is taken by pkmaster. You missed it by an hour. You can be in the raffle to get an already taken pokemon. That's a new feature in the club. Which would you rather have: Umbreon or Suicune?
    Houndor
    Skarmory

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Ledian91 said:
    Rika Kamiya:
    Suicune is taken by pkmaster. You missed it by an hour. You can be in the raffle to get an already taken pokemon. That's a new feature in the club. Which would you rather have: Umbreon or Suicune?
    Houndor
    Skarmory
    ok,I want Umbreon then^^

Ledian91

Johto Trainer
    Years
    Welcome to the raffle Rika Kamiya. Good luck to you getting your Umbreon. The winners will be announced as soon as 10 people or more people join the raffle.
    --
    I don't really like Chuck. He always seemed annoying to me. Jasmine as well, but I do like Steelix.
    --
    I'm sorry pkmaster, but you are now banned from the club. You have two bad reps. If there are any issues concerning this, please PM me or contact me on AIM.

Ledian91

Johto Trainer
    Years
    Well, you can only choose one pokemon for each raffle. It doesn't matter how many people ask for the same pokemon in one raffle. So, you'll have to wait until this first raffle is done, to join the next one with a different pokemon.

Back