• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto Starters, anyone?

LawlRly

Spelunker Extraordinaire
    Years
    Looking for Totodiles and Cyndaquils of either gender, and female Chikorita(s). Especially the last one. :p
    I have TONS of Dratini, Eevees and Volt Tackle Pichu/Pikachu's. Most are still unhatched but if you want to know the natures as they hatch let me know and I'll post them.
    I can also offer all evolutionary stones except for Dusk Stones, so that's Sun, Fire, Leaf, Water, Thunder, Moon and Dawn. I also have tons of Heart Scales and Light Orbs.

You can either PM me or post here, so... yeah. That's about it, I guess.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I can get you a Totodile with Ice Punch/Dragon Dance and the female Chika ^_^.

Do you have anything else? I'm all set on Eevee and Pikachu, maaaaaybe a Dratini. And I could definitely use some Moon stones.

LawlRly

Spelunker Extraordinaire
    Years
    I can get you a Totodile with Ice Punch/Dragon Dance and the female Chika ^_^.

Do you have anything else? I'm all set on Eevee and Pikachu, maaaaaybe a Dratini. And I could definitely use some Moon stones.
    Last time I checked I had about six or seven Moon Stones, how many did you need? :p
    Aaaand I have a few Squirtle, Charmander, a couple of Rotom and a few Riolu, if any of those catch your fancy.
    (I know, I don't have that great of a stock, I'm not a very high-quality breeder. xD I can do egg moves on any of the above, though. I'm good with chains.)

I'll trade you a cyndaquil for a dawn stone.
    Okay.

I can give you a f. chicktora for free...
    I like free. :D If you're still up for it, that is.

Back