• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JohtoDex Quest

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    Most of the trade threads here seem to be for more lofty goals than Pokedex completion, so I'm just going to post my own thread and see how it goes. I don't think I'm violating any rules...

I'm trying to finish my JohtoDex in SS, and to that end I need a few trades.

I need:
    Spinarak
    Mankey
    Phanpy
    Mantine

In return, I will breed you anything from the JohtoDex not in the list (not a evolution, or legendary). These are all I need for completion!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
    I can get you most of those : Caterpie, Omanyte, Mankey, Sudowoodo, Squirtle, Scyther, and Phanpy. I should be able to trade later today.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
    I'm needing Cyndaquil, Totadile, Poliwrath (with King's Rock), Sunkern, Scyther (with Metal Coat), Tyrogue, and Miltank if they're available.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    I'm needing Cyndaquil, Totadile, Poliwrath (with King's Rock), Sunkern, Scyther (with Metal Coat), Tyrogue, and Miltank if they're available.

I can breed you a Cyndaquil, Totodile, Sunkern, Tyrogue and Miltank if that's okay. I don't have a Scyther or a King's Rock.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
    Oh, I can also get you a Pinsir and a Clefairy, maybe a Gligar too.
    Do you have a Pineco and Kangaskahn (to replace Poliwhirl and Scyther)?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    I can breed you a Khangaskahn, but my Pineco has mysterious disappeared.

It's going to take me a little while to get all this together.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    Okay, I've got a Cyndaquil, Totodile, Sunkern, Tyrogue, Khangaskhan and Miltank for you whenever. My FC is 1076 3042 0715.

*edit* Haunter is cool too.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
    Ok. I'll be on WiFi about 4:30-ish (CST) today, I think. If not, I'll definitely be on this weekend.

*edit* Did you want the Pinsir, Clefairy, and Gligar too?

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
    Do you have a Kadabra and a Porygon (with Up-Grade)? If you don't have a Porygon with Up-Grade, I'd take Machoke.

Also, could the Totadile, Cyndaquil, and Kangaskahn be female? (If that's not too much trouble, of course.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    Do you have a Kadabra and a Porygon (with Up-Grade)? If you don't have a Porygon with Up-Grade, I'd take Machoke.

Also, could the Totadile, Cyndaquil, and Kangaskahn be female? (If that's not too much trouble, of course.)

Sorry, I don't have a Kadabra, Porygon or Machoke on hand. But I do have females of Cyndaquil and Kangaskahn.

*edit* Actually, I can get Kadabra and Machoke together.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    Hmm....I could send you my Machoke and my Kadabra so they'll evolve, and you can just send them back?

That works for me. Anything else you want from me? I feel like I'm getting this better part of this deal :\

Back