• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto's New League OOC

Years
  • Alright, we'll find a way :) I'd so like to catch a Krabby though! So I'll probably make a post of my own in Cherrygrove. Vamaar, can I say Todd left you in the Pokémon Center or some kind of hospital or health care center?

Sounds good, more or less. I'm also a huge Krabby fan, so I guess we'll have two Krabby-users? Could lead to a rivalry, except Alex has no interest in one, so probably not. Ah well. Still, I think if I can I'll catch a Krabby, I <3 Krabby, he's one of my favourites.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    It seems to have become a theme for starter pokemon to run away from their trainers. I find that funny. Raphael just likes to sleep on Obadiah's head.

And you want to meet Obadiah, feel free to just go ahead and write it down. His personality is there for you to read. I trust you not to make him something he isn't. I can give you some more insight if you want. I'm going to have Obadiah rest in the Pokemon Center for an hour of so once he gets to town anyways. If you want to roleplay a conversation, I'll play off of it in own my own post. Just an idea that won't force us to have the back and forth. Just PM me if you like the idea.

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
    Years
  • Alright, Pixy, there will be some TM opportunities, and you may or may not get a Razor Claw ;) And the amount of money really depends on you, if you want your guy to be loaded, or to barely scrape by, it's all up to you.

Arios, there's already someone else too, but I'll notify you if there's room (:

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    Kinda funny but I had the same question earlier. Are there any regular animals, or is everything a pokemon? Just saying, Obadiah might want to catch some fish to eat instead of something that will attack him. Though the latter would be funny.

Doctor Who

Years
  • Alright, Gary Stu, consider it done.

As for the other question, sheesh I don't know. On one side, they never show anything in the franchise, but how many times do we see them eating meat? In the game it does say that soe Pokemon eat others, but it seems incredibly inhumane to do so as a human, catch yourself a right Magikarp for dinner. I think you could theorize over this for ages, and I don't feel like I'm the appropriate person to give an answer to this, but for the roleplay let's sat you can catch a nice fish and eat some chicken?

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Lol, okay. That can work for me :)

Anyway, just letting you know Doctor Who, I probably won't be able to post until Monday. I'm currently away from home and while i do have access to internet, it's both limited and shared, so i won't be getting on much.

Just figured I should let you know ;)

Doctor Who

Years
  • That's quite alright, but thanks for letting me know anyway (:

The new chapter will be up tomorrow-ish, so look forward to that :3

Years
  • Hey Doctor, is there another Route after Route 30, like in the games? Or does route 30 lead to Violet City?

Years
  • Johto's New League OOC

•Name: Riku Cloud Sugimori

•Appearance: Riku has traces of French ancestry in his blood as his eye color can testify-his eyes are a shade of light green. His hair is a nice caramel brown color, jagged at ends and left to fall lazily. The boy stands at five feet and nine inches, just the right height for his age and weighs a normal 140 lbs. His body structure is well built, being very athletic his body is well toned for his age.

Riku's style reflects the trendy daily happenings of Goldenrod City, or at least his take on it. This consists of a thin Sienna polo underneath his signature green jacket, trimmed with a lighter green color and nice white fur around the hood. A pair of black jeans held up by a green and black studden belt where he keeps his Pokeballs.
    To finish it off he wears a pair of olive green sneakers with black shoelaces. Accessory-wise Riku wears a large light green scarf, which tends to cover his mouth at times. Around his neck he wears a silver dogtag, engraved in it is his deceased mother's name.

•Personality: Wracked with inner-suffering, Riku has a bitter attitude and a quiet demeanor with an IQ of over 180. A tormented young man, Riku has always longed for acceptance in the world, constantly floating from book to book in search for more knowledge. Exceptionally smart and quick thinking, he has a tendency to over-analyze things, and has a very aloof attitude toward other people. Sometimes he is harsh and outright mean, only sparing the feelings of females as he made a policy to be a complete gentleman.

•History: Riku was born in Goldenrod City, in the peaceful days before the war, and immediately was immersed into the busy lifestyle of the commercial city. Riku himself grew up within the folds of his father's japanese society and his mother's French upper-class society. Despite his parent's rules for general etiquette and the like, Riku completely disregarded everything they tried to teach him. His school lessons were what he immersed himslef into.

Riku's mother died when the armies began to fight, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and she suffered for it. He was around the age of eight, and his father was so stricken by her death he attempted suicide. When that failed, his father left Riku and his sister Lilly to the care of their grandfather, Papa Sugimori, as he was known to the citizens of Cherrygrove. His grandfather was once a highly acclaimed Pokemon Trainer, and enrolled Riku into the local Pokemon Acadmey at once and that's where he completely drowned himself in his studies to try and keep his mind off of his parents. Being the new kid in school he was picked on, but he always thought it was because of his eye color. But then again, it could very well have been his reclusive nature, or his habit to go around correcting all the idiot zit faces on their grammar skills. Or perhaps it was the way he walked, slow and easy, as if knowing there was no particular rush to life. He was popular with most of the pretty girl's because he'd put the stupid meat heads that hit on the girls down with scathing ability. It didn't hurt that he was at least decent looking and dressed well, consequently he was about as popular with the guys as a cockroach.

During the summer after his tenth year at the Cherrygrove Pokemon Academy, the Pokemon Trainer aptitude test scores were announced. Riku had the highest score, which was no surprise to him or to many of his classmates. As word spread of his top marks, he received a yellow envelope in the mail one day when he was studying. His grandfather pointed out the Gray Family Seal on the envelope. It was from President Gray's desk, requesting his presence in the League Challenge after his name was drawn at random. He could never turn down a challenge after all...
    Johto's New League OOC

Level: 6
    Type: Ghost/Flying
    Ability: Aftermath
    Moves: Constrict, Minimize, Astonish, Weather Ball

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Hey, sorry to say but it's going to take me another day or two to make a post, if I get lucky then I might have one up tonight, but I've been having so much homework and crap, I don't have much time :/

Sorry, I'll try and get one up soon though :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    youve caught my interest. :o

do you mind if i reserve swinub?

btw, my posts might be under par, seeing how i havnt role played in quite some time. shame really, its one of my favorite hobbys. haha. :/ :)

Doctor Who

Years
  • Charizard_Man - Firstly, the personality section needs at least two paragraphs, as it says on the sheet. Secondly, be careful with your character as it has a high Gary Stu level, something I don't want in my roleplay. For example, he has an IQ of 180, do you have any idea how incredibly high and unlikely that is? Knowing that above 140 is already considered borderlining on genius, that is just improbable.

Quicksand. - There's been someone else who's expressed interest before you, but if he doesn't contact me in a few days, I'll give the spot to you, alright?

Pikalover10 - That's quite alright, school always goes before roleplaying and I understand that, just thanks for the heads up!

Back