• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JOIN OPERATION HEAD PIGEONS TO BRING BACK INVADER ZIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
Years
  • Aqua Mudkip: This operation will only be possible with YOUR help.

Facebook Page Link removed

"Our plan for the past few months has been to bring Invader Zim back with new episodes. A blog was written by our very on Jhonen Vasquez, stating that Nickeldeon WAS going to bring Zim back this year. All the stuff you know about Vasquez hating Zim was rumors spread around for years that we believed. He actually really "digged" the idea of making new ones. Nick haulted production because they didn't wanna risk high production cost if the show flopped again.

Here is the blog Vasquez wrote:

Link removed

This is where we come in, On December 2nd, the day Invader Zim got cancelled, I and a few others will spam Nickelodeon with calls and emails to bring Invader Zim back. We're spreading our message all over the internet, and now to PC in hopes you will help us.

Believe it or not, we actually got callback from Nickelodeon's Network Director in Burbank, he said to us that if we get at least 5000 people to call in at one time, that might actually help bring Zim back. Apparently they are telling Jhonen about the calls soon.

Now here's were you come in fellow members. Here are the numbers to Nickelodeon studios.

1515 Broadway New York, NY 10036 212-258-7500- Phone Number
    Nickelodeon Studios-Florida
    1000 Universal Studios Place Orlando, FL 32819 407-363-8500- Phone Number
    ...Nickelodeon Animation Studios231 West Olive Avenue Burbank, CA 91502 818-736-3000- Phone Number

They are not open on weekends, but during the week. Call, call and tell them you want the show back. Tell every friend you know that is interested in reviving this show, and have them help. We need 5000 people at once. We can do it if we really try."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    - the operation head pigeons people P:

C'mon people. 5000 calls.
    There is hope! With the proper guidance anything is possible! And I'm telling you right now that we can make a difference! If you believe you can, THEN YOU CAN! Rise up and use your revolting limbs to make new episodes! Climb on top each other and form a stairway! A stairway of hope and cooperation! It's time to run free through your hideous streets once more! If we work together, we can bring the show back!

PS: If you think contacting Nickolodeon US wouldn't be possible, try mail or contact your country's own Nickolodeon station as much as you'd like untile they crumble in pressure and give us what we really want. WE CAN DO IT!!

CURRENT No. OF MEMBERS: 4,363

BTW, original source Link removedhttps://rabbidattack.deviantart.com/journal/35553806/?offset=50#comments

Last edited by a moderator:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Really?

I can't believe so many people can be addicted to that one show.

I mean come on, even if you miss the show, all that spam isn't helping anyone.

People can't really do much if a channel chooses to axe on of their own shows.

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
  • Really?

I can't believe so many people can be addicted to that one show.

I mean come on, even if you miss the show, all that spam isn't helping anyone.

People can't really do much if someone chooses to ax on of their own shows.

Aqua Mudkip: Really?

Because the Nickelodeon's Network Director in Burbank gave us a call back. He said to us that if we get at least 5000 people to call in at one time, that might actually help bring Zim back. Apparently they are telling Jhonen about the calls soon. Johnen DID say did he wasn't interested in making the show anymore but he ALSO said that he WAS interested in continuing the show again in a convention he appeared. (San-Diego Comic Convention if I can recall.) The "ax" was because it was too over-budget, not really cause the creator wanted it to cancel all of a sudden. If this becomes a sucess, we can finally see Invader ZIM and what was to really happen in the latter episodes which where cancelled and maybe see new episodes. It can help spark a big interest back to Nickelodeon so helping us fans and them!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm sorry but Other Entertainment does not permit advertisement threads. This would fall under that category. If you wish to start some sort of petition, then I advise you put it in your signature so long as it meets the rules. It would be fine if you had wished to start a discussion on the show and the fact that it is going down, however this thread is purely in the interest of advertising and supporting the cause, whereas that is not what this (nor any board on PC) is about. It's nice that you're trying what you can to bring it back, however this thread is not in correspondence with the rules of this section, thus; it must be closed. However, if you wish to start a discussion about the show going down, without advertising so many external sites, then that would suffice. But no discussion can come of this.

= L o c k e d =

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back