• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Join the Lakeland City Gym Group: Re-opened

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Well I will have my nine pokes to choose from for tomorrow (see sig) as well as the three legends I have EV trained for fun just in case the rules do not band legends so I can be competitive. Part of the reason I lost in the 10th ann. tourney was because I spead trained (no evs) a Suicune and Lugia in the last day because I found out they were allowing legends . . . I made it to the fourth round going up against the likes of Mewtwo, Kyogre, Groundon, and Lati@s . . . it was scary and I still almost pulled it off.

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Purfugly, I will check my GBA games (I have all five). . . if I do I can trade up via pal park and then send it to you

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    I can give you an espeon. I dunno what its nature is thu. Anyways, come on wi fi and I'll give him to you

Last edited:

Shadowflame3458

YUM PEPSI!
    Years
    Cool I'm in! I just had an AWESOME battle against Law07... It was 6 to 3... Law had 6, and I had 3... I came back and won the whole battle... Wow...

Bloo14: Suprise me when we trade. Idon't care what I get, I already completed my pokedex (Excluding the Event pokemon.)

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Purfugly . . . your profile pic surely does match you personality . . . lol very nice indeed

Back