• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JoJo's Bizarre Mafia: Miyatori Stand Off ?GAME OVER?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
  • Silver Chariot here. I'm proving my innocence by shooting Neko Maid Kapper. There's like hardly little chance he's not mafia with that D1 No Lynch vote to a fast shift to Abby then a D2 defense on Metroid... Kinda hard to see how he's not mafia

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • I didnt want to vote anyone, but Peci said i have to, and my vote on Abby was random, so when i saw people voting him i did too without thinking, it was a random vote
    I'm innocent. I'm not lying when i say i can't reveal my stand, I'm a third party.

Edit: Kiyo pls, i did not defend metroid i just used him as an example, because the bandwagon is not enough to be suspicious of anyone.

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I didnt want to vote anyone, but Peci said i have to, and my vote on Abby was random, so when i saw people voting him i did too without thinking, it was a random vote
    I'm innocent. I'm not lying when i say i can't reveal my stand, I'm a third party.

Edit: Kiyo pls, i did not defend metroid i just used him as an example, because the bandwagon is not enough to be suspicious of anyone.

You say we don't want you gone, but now you claim to be in a third party?
    It looks suspicious to me.
    Either you make a good claim or you get lynched, it appears.

Sparkin

I didnt want to vote anyone, but Peci said i have to, and my vote on Abby was random, so when i saw people voting him i did too without thinking, it was a random vote

Look, the thing is simple. Claim or die.
    But I can't guarantee you'll survive even if you claim though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • I doubt it'll change anything, i'm not sure how to make you believe me. I'll Claim, i'm the fool.
    Also being a third party doesnt mean i'm a bad guy :[

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • .....why would you claim fool when you're about to by lynched. that's some triply reverse psychology

yeah Kiyo, shoot Neko and we'll go from there. risky lynching them.

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • I thought when Sparky said i need to Claim he meant to reveal my stand, guess not
    oops
    oh well if you all want me lynched. it was a fun game while it lasted. Later then

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years

Silver Chariot shoots his sword! .... But nothing happens...

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • ..How does being mafia before related, thats in the past.
    Johnny pls
    EDIT: oh nevermind i misread your comment, sorry
    EDIT 2: so i guess i need to vote someone, [vote] Ida this is a random vote though

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Johnny - Confirmed Granny
    Kiyo - Confirmed Silver Charlot / Sheriff

Swiftie - Claimed Watcher, verified by Johnny

Ida - Claimed Chef / Pearl Jam
    Neko - Claimed Fool
    Sparkin - No Claim

I gain an extra ability on N3, allowing me to roleblock a player.

So let's lynch Sparkin today. If they survive, I roleblock Neko, then we know if Neko is maf or not, if Sparkin is inno.

[vote] Sparkin

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Everyone has claimed exept Maid Keeper, right?
    Well it's obvious who the mafia is then.
    [Lynch] Neko Maid Keeper

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • I dunno what claim means, i thought you wanted me to reveal my stand and i told you i'm the fool.
    Ps: its Kapper not keeper :3

Charlie Brown

Years
  • tbh I'm still hesitant to lynch Neko with that fool claim.

Ida - who have you invited for your chats with your day action? Give the whole list of people you've invited.

Also whoops so for my bonus ability which begins tonight - I roleblock the first person who visits the person I watch. so e.g. I watch Johnny, I roleblock the first person who visits him. Hmm.

Back