• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolly Machop/Choke/Champ

Years
    Hey guys, do any of you happen to have a Jolly natured Machop/Machoke/Machamp (Female), with good IVs in Attack and Speed? Also a Ditto like this would be fine as well.

I have plenty to offer, including a couple of shinies, legends, and other random stuff. It really will take too long to list them all, so if you could ask for something in particular, I'll let you know whether I have it or not, or whether I just don't like the offer ;)

Thanks!

PeeKaChu

Pika!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    i have a female jolly machoke i'd be willing to trade for a simple horsea :)

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    I have a Jolly Ditto :D
    What do you offer? I'd like a shiny or good legendary...

PeeKaChu

Pika!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    level 30

its been trained a little cuz i used it for a while

its got guts

hp 97
    att 73
    def 52
    spa 37
    sde 49
    spd 38

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Whoops my mistake, it's not jolly, but Gentle :(
    Stats:
    HP: 77
    Atk: 39
    Def: 32
    SP DEF: 44
    Speed: 37

lvl: 32

PeeKaChu

Pika!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    It's speed is a little low but I can deal with that :) It's other stats are quite good. I will PM you.
    yep i figure why train for speed when even with maxed out stats ur still slow hahah

Back