• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JollyRoger25's Avatar Sprite Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    Do you want a personalized animated battle sprite for a Avatar, well you've come to the right place.
    (Sprite Avatar made for JollyRoger25)

(Sprite Avatar made for PBFHDude)

I can also might be able to make a Vs sprite for you.
    (Vs. Screen made for JollyRoger25)

The sprites usally take me about a day to make, so try not to overload me, its first come first serve, and if you use one, credit me for it.
    Form for Avatar Sprite:
    Just a picture or a good discription of what you want your character to look like, and what you want them to be doing

Form for Vs. Sprite:
    Again a picture or good discription of what you want your character to look like
    color of battle background

If I don't get it right, just tell me, and I'll try to make it better.

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    I might be mini-modding (or whatever its called), but aren't shops not allowed?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Nice sprites but I think you need to add more frames and look carefully where you place each one ;) Other then that, great :D What program do you use, photoshop? (I use photoshop lol)
    Well I don't know if this will be moved since its in the wrong place but would you be willing to make me two VS sprites for me since im no good at those and I will give credit!?!
    Heres the trainers :D

Oh and could you maybe alter the male trainer if you want to look less like gary? PWEASE!!! :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Oh great man thanks!
    I forgot to say what colour I wanted the backgrounds! Could I have a sorta pink and white one or whatever you think would look best for the girl and maybe a blueish one for the male? Thanks again :D

Years
    Heres my order then.

I'd like the sprite to be female, with long brown hair. With pink and white clothes kind of like the Idol trainer. And can she be like blowing a kiss ?

Vs. Sprite:

Same goes for the Vs. Sprite really. Except can I have the background like a pink and grey colour? See how it looks when it's finished..

Hope this order is ok! :classic:

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    Sure lynds, but Mew~ got his order in first, so your second.

Mew~ Request:
    Male:

Female:

lynds Request:

(Sorry if the Vs. face looks too much like Karen, but she is the only long haired Vs. face)

Hey, Moderators please move this to the correct forum instead of closing this. Please.

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Any chance you could make me a Male Trainer, short hair, possibly with lightish hair, (Dark Blonde/Light Brown etc,) with a strip of Pink in it, with black clothes, again, with pink highlights?

a Vs Sprite would be nice, but not required, if you don't have the free time, if you can even make my request, that is. D:

Frostmourne

The One True King
    Years
    Ooh, I kinda want something.

Uh, I need a male trainer, short hair, brown hair. I would like him to be wearing maybe blue jeans and a white shirt. I would also like him to be giving a thumbs up.

The same goes for the VS. Sprite, but with a red and orange background, kinda like a flame. Thanks! :)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Hey JollyRodger! I love these, so I thought I'd request....

Sprite:
    Male (really it's a female but she's so tomboyish that most of the time she's mistaken for a guy), dark blue shorts that stop under the knees, black zip-up hoodie, a silver stripe around the middle of the sweatshirt (just above the pockets and under the armpits) also the inside of the hood is silver too. Dark gray tshirt underneath hoodie. Black shoes. Brown messenger bag (the bag part is just below the butt), six Poke Balls on the strap of the bag.

Hair that looks like, to be easy, Justin Biebers. Dark brown hair. Basically short with an "emo sweep" going just above the left eye.

Uhm, have her/him whipping a Poke Ball off of the bag, spinning it on the left pointer finger, and shoving it towards the opponent (while flashing a smile).

Could I also have a Vs. shot with the background colors being black and silver?

Thank you so much in advanced!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back