• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JollyRoger25's Avatar Sprite Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Could you just do an animation of this sprite snapping his fingers so that a pokeball appears in his hand before he shoves it forward? If you decide to do it, take your time. (Yes I do know that the sprite is that of a kid.)

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    Hybrid Trainer, and Eveeolution, I will get your requests filled after I get sweed finished.
    Order:
    Sweed
    Hybrid Trainer
    Eveeolution

Frostmourne Request Redone:

Last edited:

redzb1

KING~N!!!!!
    Years

id like one too the clothes are just like the rival in HG/SS but the hair is like Sasuke well i really need this Ive been waiting for like 3 yrs so pls kindly.....

and the vs banners kinda like yours and it animation's like swaying his right arm to the left.

Last edited:

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    Oh, Wow! Your sprites are amazing!!!

Could I please have a sprite that looks/based on this?

:

For the Animation,could I have the trainer kinda like pulling their hand from their pocket, and giving a peace sign? (If you could, can you change the sprite color's shoes to black?)

And for a VS. could I have a Red,Blue and Black colored backround?

This would be very appreciated!!!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Sweed Request:

Very awesome!
    I have one more request:
    This trainer
    Male, seventeen, five feet tall, skinny build. The brown thing on his waist is his PokeBall belt. And he's supposed to be wearing the same hoodie as the last sprite you made me.
    Can the VS colors be purple, black, silver?

Thanks a ton in advance, your work is awesome!

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Ah, you might just be the chap I'm looking for. If you don't mind me asking, I have two requests.

For the first, please look at my current signature. I would like a vs. Sprite on it's own, without the vs. Banner in the style of the Manga version of Red (the large picture) instead of the game version i have currently, to make the style more fitting.

For the second, I would like the complete set of sprites for this trainer:

https://img6.imageshack.us/img6/503/18684019.png

Without the Flareon. As for the pose, I would like a sort of quiet and reserved, yet confident pose.

Thankyou so much for your talent and time, take as much time as you need and I'll either check back here or whizz me across a PM when you're done. Thanks again!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Err... You may be busy, I also have a request for a trainer.

Trainer sprite - Don't have one as a base. But, I want it to look kinda smart (and formal), but fun at the same time. Actually, I might have a real person in mind for this. If it is possible, can you kinda make the sprite look like him:

https://image50.webshots.com/550/4/95/92/2268495920014897999VEOowj_ph.jpghttps://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Madness+Album+Signing+at+HMV+9eG0Y8ysJQwl.jpg

As for animation, I don't really min, but something that compliments a ska singer (ooh, I'm being picky), or be as creative as you want.

VS pose can be up to you, really. That I'm not picky about. (Sorry if this seemed... Big. And thank you)

Last edited:

Thyplozard

Pokemon Black White Fan
    Years
    Can you make a animated sprite of this guy on taking a pokeball of his bag?
    And a vs with the colors White, Red and Silver?
    http : // i49. tinypic. com/1zlu42x. png

-sorry if I have some english errors, I don't talk english very well-

Father-nature

I train only the finest
    Years
    Can you make one of the trainer in my signature?
    I want him to like turn around kinda like karen, and green and black vs signature him making an evil face

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    Hey, I see you're already flooded with requests so please, I'm in absolutely no rush :)

I want something that looks like this guy right here:

The white hood thingy edited out, white undershirt, no messenger bag. Bottom half, black jeans (angled and styled similarly to an Ace Trainer) with Blue trainers. For the animation, perhaps with arms folded and a brief dusting off of one of the arms.

Many thanks in advance.

DialgaPalkiaGiratina

Kudos to zappyspiker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    Sprite Animation:

Sprite:

(D/P/PT Young Couple Girl, edited by me)
    Animation: Twirls Around and does a little pose (Pose=Your Choice)

VS Sprite:
    Umm...The VS. Color (All those lines behing the Trainer and "VS.")I would want pink, and not really sure about the base headshot :S

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Form for Vs. Sprite:
    Pic:
    Custom Brendan Vs. Sprite. You decide what it should look like. (Emerald Style)
    Background Color: Marine Blue

Form for Avatar Sprite:
    Custom Brendan Sprite (RSE Hero) Emerald Style
    Animation:
    He has both his hands in his pockets. Then he puts his left hand out to his side and shoots out his right hand with the Pokeball in it. Lastly, he looks down and then back up.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    Okay, College is taking alot more time than I thought, as such the shop is offically closed from now on, no more requests will be fullfilled. But, I will fullfill the current requests up until now, but it might take me a while, college you know. Sorry for the delay.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Okay, College is taking alot more time than I thought, as such the shop is offically closed from now on, no more requests will be fullfilled. But, I will fullfill the current requests up until now, but it might take me a while, college you know. Sorry for the delay.
    Ok
    I can wait
    Thanks anyways :D

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    I know this is annoying (for you), but can you make one last animation? pm me yes or no, I dont care when its done, but this is the best animation shop ive found.

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
    Years
    Avatar: male trainer a edit of the hgss gold sprite with a yellow sweater and a red stripe on his hat and the hat tilted sideways A little longer hair too.

Vs: Thesame as above and can the background be a black gold red?

Years
    Since the shop starter said he was closed I'll just make it a little more official and lock this thread until he wants to open it again (if he does).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back