• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JollyRoger25's Trainer Card Shop

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
  • So.. its been a while since I've had a shop, figured I can open one, and this time its a Trainer Card Shop.
    Examples of Trainer Cards:

Note: I can make any generation and any version you want, with any character sprite, and any pokemon, and badges.
    Another Note: I can either make them with a transparent background, or a specific color that you specify.
    Another Another Note: I'll get the request done as soon as possible, but give me a reasonable time to fill them, I do have a life ya know. ;)
    Another Another Another Note: The Good thing about the size of the trainer cards is that you can fit two in the same row in your signature without the second jumping below the first.

Form:
    Game Version: (Version Name is only needed)
    Character Sprite: (either by name or picture of sprite)
    Pokemon: (All I need are the names)
    Friend Code: (if there is one)
    Gym Badges: (What region, and how many you have)
    Other: (things like battle frontier things, or secondary badges(from HeartGold or SoulSilver))

Last edited:
    Back