• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolteon*'s Trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • iam intersted in electivire and flygon the EVd ones

i can offer : shiny raikou,shiny suicune,shiny entei, event mew,event jirachi, EVd darkrai ( ide like a clone back :) )

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • Jolteon*'s Trade Center

Chehero's WIN2011 Celebi UT (Sassy): 12 / 23 / 11 / 9 / 15 / 2

for the Drapion that you just checked
    Thats fine, when can you.
    Hello again Jolteon

I saw that you realized that the Darkrai you sent me was a hacked and are willing to refund it but I'm ok with it, I don't want anything in return except a clone of the Banette I gave you for the EV Salamence. I ask for 1 because I just noticed that all you like to do is keep a clone of a poke and then you send it back and because my brother is mad that I lost his shiny Banette. Do you think you can give me a clone of it & if you can what poke do I send in return? Whatever poke or its something specific that I need to send?

Thanks in advance :)
    First of all, i traded darkrai for celebi so it was hack for hack so it cancels out...second of all yeah ill give you the bannette back and you can send me anything (if youre feeling generous you can give me tm for flamethrower or lucky egg)
    iam intersted in electivire and flygon the EVd ones

i can offer : shiny raikou,shiny suicune,shiny entei, event mew,event jirachi, EVd darkrai ( ide like a clone back :) )

I dont need any of those except the darkrai depending on its evs, unless the others have spectacular ivs...and i can check those while were in trade and if i want it i will stay on it for ten seconds so you can know :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    First of all, i traded darkrai for celebi so it was hack for hack so it cancels out...second of all yeah ill give you the bannette back and you can send me anything (if youre feeling generous you can give me tm for flamethrower or lucky egg)

Yea I know they cancel each other out, I'm actually glad they do because I felt bad since you pretty much gave me 2 pokes and I only gave you 1 but now it's balanced out & I'll give you TM Flamethrower :)

When can you trade? I can do it right now if you can.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • here is the darkrai

Darkrai [Nickname Epiales] Lv. 67
    Quiet Nature
    16/12/21/26/13/7
    [HP80][ATK0][DEF40][SP.ATK230][SP.DEF40][SPD120]
    OT/PALEMRO ID/35969

and the other pokemons doesnt have good ivs

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • here is the darkrai

Darkrai [Nickname Epiales] Lv. 67
    Quiet Nature
    16/12/21/26/13/7
    [HP80][ATK0][DEF40][SP.ATK230][SP.DEF40][SPD120]
    OT/PALEMRO ID/35969

and the other pokemons doesnt have good ivs
    SO...which one do you want more?

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • Yea I know they cancel each other out, I'm actually glad they do because I felt bad since you pretty much gave me 2 pokes and I only gave you 1 but now it's balanced out & I'll give you TM Flamethrower :)

When can you trade? I can do it right now if you can.

Im ready for you...mozarch i still need to clone

DragonFoxStar

Kitsune
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    I'll trade you my Giratina (Lv. 70) for irkm's Oblivia Deoxys UT (Lax): 22 / 11 / 22 / 23 / 4 / 19 if that's okay?

Here are the stats: 161/180/156/189/140. It has a quirky nature and ability is pressure. The OT is Kitsune (my trainer on my Diamond FC).

Last edited:

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • I'll trade you my Giratina (Lv. 70) for iKrm.'s Oblivia Deoxys UT (Lax): 22 / 11 / 22 / 23 / 4 / 19 if that's okay?

Here are the IV's: 161/180/156/189/140. It has a quirky nature and ability is pressure. The OT is Kitsune (my trainer on my Diamond FC).
    Those arent really IVs...IVs only go up to thirty

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • hey!
    i have a mew from the fall2010 event and a jirachi UT i can trade ya!
    interested?
    Hmmm...yes, yes i am. What event is the jirachi from, and is the mew ut. Also are they legit because i own a hack and the person i got it from says its from you O.o

leov91

Forget Regret
    Years
  • im 100 percent sure theyre legit.
    what pokemon is a hack?? ive had this happen with dark sandslash and i did my best to make up for it, but the events arent hacked. i dont even know how to hack.. i dont even have an action replay XD

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • im 100 percent sure theyre legit.
    what pokemon is a hack?? ive had this happen with dark sandslash and i did my best to make up for it, but the events arent hacked. i dont even know how to hack.. i dont even have an action replay XD
    Cool but you have not answered my q about the event jirachi's from, and thats just it. Its an empoleon i got from dark sandslash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back