• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolteon.'s trade thread.

Psylas

Fire Type Guru
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Dang! I've messed somthing up. I was set to migrate but it said something about the two clocks being off and so I cannot migrate for 24 hours. So, no Pooch. Sorry. Can you hold on until tomorrow?

Psylas

Fire Type Guru
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Can you hold it until tomorrow? You have my word that you will get that Pooch!

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    Sure.
    Do you want the Cyndaquil egg now?You can trade something else for me to hold and I'll trade that back tomorrow.
    (unless you don't really need the cyndaquil right now and can wait until tomorrow)

Psylas

Fire Type Guru
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Sure.
    Do you want the Cyndaquil egg now?You can trade something else for me to hold and I'll trade that back tomorrow.
    (unless you don't really need the cyndaquil right now and can wait until tomorrow)

Eh, I can wait. I'm not in a rush. I still have to train my new Charmander and have to get my Infernape to 100. So, I'll wait. Unless you want to?

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    I don't have an extra female eevee, sorry. If I did I would trade it to ya. :3

Psylas: It doesn't matter for me. haha.

Psylas

Fire Type Guru
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    I'll give you my new DARKRAI. I just got him so I want him back so that Pooch will be incentive to get him back. That's how you know I'm not joking! LOL!

Psylas

Fire Type Guru
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    AHH!!! Edited at the wrong time. Umm. . . no. . . just Cyndiquil. I'll just trade you the EEVEE because I've forgotten that I gave DARKRAI to my cousin. Wait! I'll take a FEEBAS.

Psylas

Fire Type Guru
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Okay, I'm getting on now.

Okay, I'm going to give you an EEVEE for a CYNDIQUIL and then tomorrow you'll give me a FEEBAS for a Poochy.

Okay, I forgot to get out the EEVEE.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    If you'r still in need of a Lotad I'd happily trade one for a Feebas egg. Thanks.

Back