• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolteon.'s trade thread.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Hey there! if you like I could breed you an UT Minum if you are still itnerested in having one. ^^ I'm not really fussed with whatever you trade to me for it, but I can defiantly get you one no doubt.

Years
    I Have all these pokemon that where on your list

Sandshrew
    Tauros
    Hoppip
    Sunkern
    nincada
    teddiursa
    baltoy
    sentret

I would trade for

torchic
    mudkip
    treecko
    feebas x2
    cherubi

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2010
    Ash, sure. ^ ^; Thanks. :3
    Sarah, I don't need the anymore. :C I'll still give you those 6 pokemon for the other 7 though. :U Just name one more pokemon and I'll see if I can breed it.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    Alright. I'll get to it after I get home.

I'm going to hatch your eggs, could I get mine hatched too? :'D

Last edited:

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Ash, sure. ^ ^; Thanks. :3
    Sarah, I don't need the anymore. :C I'll still give you those 6 pokemon for the other 7 though. :U Just name one more pokemon and I'll see if I can breed it.

Alrighty then; I'll breed my female Minun and then I could either give you the egg or hatch it for you; which ever it is you would prefer of course. ^^

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    Okay. :) I hatched yours already. how long are you going to be online?

Also do you want 2 level 1 feebas or level 25 and 26? They're all bold natured.

Last edited:
    Back