• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolteon's Brotacular Bazaar (EV/IV/PokédexFillers/Shinies/Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
  • WELCOME TO JOLTEON'S BROTACULAR BAZAAR​

UNFINISHED
    RULES
    1. No hacks, at all.
    2. No spamming
    2.a. Spamming includes advertising
    2.b. Spamming includes being very annoying about a specific trade
    2.c. Spamming includes offering a Stunfisk for my EV'd Volcarona.
    2.d. Spamming includes doing anything like what was mentioned in rule two, subsection C.
    3. Have fun and be a bro.
    Also, if there is anything wrong with a Pokémon, tell me so I can fix and refund it.

About my in-game character
    262.png

Name: Brobee
    OT Number: 59398
    Friend Code: 3353 4834 7404
    Favorite Pokemon: Fraxure
    611.gif

EVd Pokémon
    Spoiler:

IV Bred Pokemon

Spoiler:
    DREAM WORLD FEMALES

Spoiler:

Pokedex Fillers

Spoiler:

WANTS

Spoiler:

WHITE LIST

Spoiler:
    Pending Trades​
    Spoiler:

Completed Trades​
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Poison - Grey

The bringer of cake...
    Years
  • I love your Ev'd Ferrothorn.
    Check my thread for your offers, I have all of your wants.
    I can also clone and trade the ferrothorn back if you want.

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    I have lots of pokes you want :)

CAn you possibly transfer the three EV'd Shinies I wanted and I would clone for you?

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • I have lots of pokes you want :)

CAn you possibly transfer the three EV'd Shinies I wanted and I would clone for you?
    Which shinies/ i lost my soulsilver and diamond so if they arent on my white already then tough luck

Years
  • I have a number of the dex numbers you want. I'm interested in some of the fillers, namely the Electebuzz, Phanpy, and Drowzy. I have #36, 71, 83, 87, 102, 126, 140, 142, 158, 214, 224, 226, 234, 235, and 249 + 250(those last 2 would have to be trade-backs). I only have GEN 5 is that alright?

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • I have a number of the dex numbers you want. I'm interested in some of the fillers, namely the Electebuzz, Phanpy, and Drowzy. I have #36, 71, 83, 87, 102, 126, 140, 142, 158, 214, 224, 226, 234, 235, and 249 + 250(those last 2 would have to be trade-backs). I only have GEN 5 is that alright?

Das fine. Are you sure you dont want anything else, because thats a lot of pokes. I have some dw pokemons also

Years
  • Das fine. Are you sure you dont want anything else, because thats a lot of pokes. I have some dw pokemons also

Well, theyre just pokedex filler let me know which EVs or DWs you'd be willing to trade, so i know what to choose from.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • I have tangela, dratini,, oddish, poochyena, vulpix, poliwag, licktung, lapras, and shuppet with dw abilities

Rider542

Master of the... Magikarp?
    Years
  • I'll trade you a pikachu for ivysaur :)
    what do you say? Im also interested in that ferrothorn, would you take a growlithe for it?

oh yeah, and what do you want for the pokedex fillers? Id like the elekid, porygon, and diglett.

Last edited:

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • I'll trade you a pikachu for ivysaur :)
    what do you say? Im also interested in that ferrothorn, would you take a growlithe for it?

oh yeah, and what do you want for the pokedex fillers? Id like the elekid, porygon, and diglett.

For Pikachu can i just trade you a bulbasaur, or do you mean the venusaur i have? Also, a growlithe for ferrothorn should be fine. For elekid can i have a magby, for porygon a belsprout, and for diglett a machop. And can they all be holding evolutionary stones or at least one of them (Preferably moon stones)

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • what on my thread might you want for: normal chansey, shiny chansey, dark pulse hydregion, ferrothorn [for pokedex], rhyhorn, squirtle, and nidoran girl.

Christoph1

Challenge Accepted
    Years
  • Hey i have #122, 142, 198, 228. They all have DW abilities. The Houndour has dark pulse.
    in return, could i get that shiny eevee and possibly Bulbasaur, charmander and squirtle?

I'm in Brisbane, Australia. It is currently 1:46pm here. can trade basically any time today or tomorrow.
    Pokemon Black: 0347-2753-6468

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back