• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolteon's Brotacular Bazaar

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Well, I'm looking for this in B/W, so I have the Pokemon Smash Mewtwo, Janta's Golurk, Movie 14 Victini...pretty much any Wi-Fi event there is, however...I only started collecting Japanese events starting from around Q2 (July-December) 2011.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    Well, I'm looking for this in B/W, so I have the Pokemon Smash Mewtwo, Janta's Golurk, Movie 14 Victini...pretty much any Wi-Fi event there is, however...I only started collecting Japanese events starting from around Q2 (July-December) 2011.

The Mewtwo would be fine. Is it untouched? What are the redistribution rights?

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    Yes, that would be the one. Three things:
    1. Nickname for Koffing?
    2. What is your White FC?
    3. You want thr original back, right?

1. Nothing.
    2. 2623 6275 8269
    3. Yes please.
    Also, can I trade you a Deoxys and you make a clone of it and trade it back along with the clone as a favor? You can make two clones and keep one as compensation.

Last edited:
    Back