• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journey In Hekikal(Game)

leo5978

A Upcoming challenger. (3rdgen
    Years
    The Hekikal Region Is a Very Strange Region having all types of pokemon... From the old to the new all located in their natural habitats. You enter Hekika City The city of the professor. Professor Nami, You walk into the pokemon center and run into professor Nami and he suggests you follow him to his lab. You follow him he leads you past a few trees. You see a big building he tells you to get inside it you walk up to a table he tells you to sit down so you do...

He pulls out a pokeball (you dont have any pokemon)

What do you do?
    -------------------------
    how to play:
    the game master, (most likely me or some one i say is alright if I'm gone..),
    will tell you what happened like above. (Yes that is the first thing everyone must answer.)
    And you must Say what you Want to do. Some times the Game master may include a picture some times he will not.
    ---------------
    Example:

(the answer to the above for me would be..)
    I Stare at it curiously.

The GM would tell you what happens next and so on.

Good Luck!

Years
    Gaze in horror and cry out, "This cannot be! How does this small mudfish produce electricity?" I wish the Torchic were back. I can handle fire-breathing chickens.

Back