• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Journey To The Top Of Mountain(Visual Novel)

Chimchar kid

Years
  • In the future a boy named Quentin and his friends just got out of school for summer vacation. They just started packing for the journey of their lives. They are going to climb mount Zato, a new mountain that just apeared in the year 1986. No one ever climbed it because people are to scared. Its very dark and it always rains there, some people say that an evil dragon lives on the top of the mountain they call it Zah. Now for the first time ever people are going to climb it. Which are these kids. Is there really a dragon up there? Find out now.

Now people what do you think? I need to know if i should create this game. If you think this game could be a hit please post a reply at the bottom saying i should make this. I need an artist for this game if i should make it. If your a good artist and would be happy to draw art for it once again post a reply at the bottom saying you could be my artist.

Whats a visual novel? type this in your browser -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_Novel

Thanks For reading
    ~Chimchar Kid~

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    Is English your first language?

Anyways, the story isn't particularly intriguing. It has nothing that would make a player want to continue. Also, unless you live in crazy land, I'm pretty sure the only mountains that can "form" out of nowhere are volcanoes. On top of that hole, there's almost no development.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    The title drew me here...let's go:
    In the future How far? a boy named Quentin and his friends just got out of school for summer vacation. They just started packing for the journey of their lives. They are going to climb mount Zato, a new mountain that just apeared in the year 1986 Since when is 1986 the future? Or you mean it randomly appeared and was first spotted in 1986? That's...weird. What are the explanations? What parents will let their children go to such anomaly? Or is 1986 too far back?. No one ever climbed it because people are to scared Then why are children going there?. Its very dark and it always rains there, some people say that an evil dragon lives on the top of the mountain they call it Zah Just a randomly-tagged human name, or is there more that they know?. Now for the first time ever people are going to climb it. Which are these kids. Is there really a dragon up there? Find out now. Of course there is...but, uh, do you have anything more planned than just this? Is there a whole lot more at the mountain than you said here, or is that pretty much it?

Now people what do you think? I need to know if i should create this game. If you think this game could be a hit please post a reply at the bottom saying i should make this. I need an artist for this game if i should make it Then what would your job be?. If your a good artist and would be happy to draw art for it once again post a reply at the bottom saying you could be my artist.

Whats a visual novel? type this in your browser -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_Novel

Thanks For reading
    ~Chimchar Kid~

Chimchar kid

Years
  • Answers for the ▲ and h Poke

Since when is 1986 the future? Or you mean it randomly appeared and was first spotted in 1986? That's...weird. What are the explanations? What parents will let their children go to such anomaly? Or is 1986 too far back?

It was first spotted. Its like in 2016. The kids were sneaking away from home because they wanted to check it out.

Then why are children going there?
    To figure out wats up there.

Just a randomly-tagged human name, or is there more that they know?.

Its a random name and there is more to know, i havent thought of it cuz it was just an idea for now.

Of course there is...but, uh, do you have anything more planned than just this? Is there a whole lot more at the mountain than you said here, or is that pretty much it?

There is a plan and more, about the mountain then I wrote. I didnt write much about it becuz i was trying to keep it short and easy to read but obviously I didnt.

Then what would your job be?

I will be writing and doing the script ofcourse it not a picture book.

H poke says "Is english your first language?"

yes english is my first language

Dark Ash

Lonely
    Years
  • Hey, man. I want tell you to do this project. Don't listen to people that ask pointless question. If you want to do it then do it!!!

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • He's trying to get more info about the game, wats so wrong with that, also this helps the creator question his ideas to get it into detial. but the question is can you actually do this sort of thing? if you can then can't wait to see more

Back