• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Journey to the Unknown Lands (T) Revamped

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years

• AliceStahl port
    Meeting new 'friends'

Alice had only just arrived in Stahl, but she wasted no time renting a room for the night. It was already late afternoon by the time she got to the docks, and she'd rather make sure that she had somewhere secure to stay on the boat, rather than having to do so both for the boat and for a possible room at an inn. She made sure that her small satchel of supplies was fastened securely to her hip before boarding the ship she had recognized as the one the guards of the city had described to her.

Her only visible eye flicked a little left and right as she looked around the ship, a small grunt escaped her. "Never liked sailing." She proceeded to head for the bow, the metallic claws on her boots clacking lightly against the wood. She stopped, seeing a young girl and a man clad in golden armor standing at the bow of the ship, chatting, it seemed. She quickly determined them to be the two representatives that she'd be travelling with and let out an internal sigh. She had to go let them know that she was there, despite the fact that she –really- didn't want to. It was something she had to do though.

Stepping around to their side so she wouldn't spook either of them, she cleared her voice when she was close enough. "I don't mean to interrupt your… alone-time, but I thought I'd let you both know that I'm here and we can set sail whenever the captain's ready."

With that said, she gave them both a little nod in greeting before stepping over to a barrel placed up against a mast, which she proceeded to seat herself on, folding her arms across her chest and one leg over the other, keeping a close eye on the various shipmates moving about the ship.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    The time is now early evening

Part 2. The Journey Begins

Fayette

"I take it you are the rep from the Fairy Kingdom." A voice broke Fayette from her thoughts and she turned to see a tall man an Aegislash standing beside her.

From the steel kingdom no doubt she thought smiling her voice taking a playful and flirty tone. "Yes I am, my names Fayette"

"I don't mean to interrupt your… alone-time, but I thought I'd let you both know that I'm here and we can set sail whenever the captain's ready." another voice spoke and she turned to see a young woman, this one obviously from the Dark Kingdom being a Sneasel Gijinka. The young woman then sat on a barrel nearby.

"it's nice to meet you" Fayette smiled at the woman, glancing at the man again. "I brought along with me some muffins to share. Specifically the two kinds my bakery exports to your kingdoms" She held up the basket as the crew members started preparations for the boat to leave port.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years

• AliceStahl Port
    Muffins?!

The crew had gotten to work on getting the boat ready and in a matter of seconds, the wooden contraption was slowly making its way out of the port, being careful not to knock into any of the other ships. Alice raised her brows, turning her head to look back over at the two standing not too far off, her piercing gaze landing on the basket in the girl's hands. "… I'm not really a fan of sweets."

She shifted a little, moving one foot onto the barrel she was sitting on, causing her leg to push up against her chest as she stared forwards, her view of the ocean no longer obscured by cliffs and the port city. She paused before reluctantly speaking again. "Although, I… suppose just one couldn't hurt."

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    Heading to the Ice Kingdom​

Roland looked at Fayette and the Sneasel gijinka. He then said, "I better introduce myself. My name is Roland. I am a captain in the Steel Kingdom's army. I am known as The Blade of War."

He then thought to himself, I wonder if I should mention that even though I am not religious, the Steel Kingdom has three different beings we worship. Maybe I will, just not right now. Course I should also mention that muffins are not part of my usual diet. He then turned to face the ocean.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Suniku

The sun was just barely peaking over the horizon as Suniku trudged away from the city, the spires of the palace still visible in the morning mist behind her. She had set out over an hour ago, wanting to get a start before dawn when people would begin to crowd the streets, and so she had made quite a bit of headway already. Soon, the city would be lost from sight, and Suniku wouldn't lay eyes on it until she returned from her mission - if she returned at all. Excitement still bubbled within her, but she was wary as well. The Unknown Lands were a mysterious place, and she knew there was no guarantee that she would return alive; however, despite these uncertainties, she was sure that she would survive the ordeal and come out the better for it.

Thoughts of grandiose adventures filled Suniku's mind as she traversed the length of the Poison Kingdom. She passed through a number of villages on her way but didn't stop in any of them; she wanted to reach the Psychic Kingdom before nightfall. She traveled through the trees for the most part, her vines working to grasp branches and swing her along with ease. By the time she stopped to eat a quick lunch, she was already just beyond the borders of the Psychic Kingdom, having made better time than she had expected to.

When she stopped for the night, she was in the depth of Psychic territory. She had come across a number of the Psychic Kingdom's citizens on her way through, but it seemed they had instructions not to obstruct her trip, so thankfully, she had not been bothered.

After she had set her bedroll out under a wide oak tree, Suniku leaned back against said tree to watch the sun sink below the horizon, a loaf of bread in her hand gradually shrinking as she took frequent bites of it. When the last rays of sunlight finally disappeared, she emitted a loud yawn and wrapped herself in the blanketing warmth of her bedroll to sleep.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Pyrrush - The Charizard
    Chapter II: Stupid Thoughts

Pyrrush crossed the lands of Grass with little discomfort, a few pokemon here and there had even waved at him with mild gestures of pleasantry. The small things had made the trip there just a little less worrisome. He didn't have time to think about the dangers of the Unknown Lands when he was waving back. It was a bit ridiculous to look at something as simple as waving like some big relief but it was the truth.

"As long as I keep my focus hot and my flame burning, then everything will go smoothly." He reassured himself constantly as he passed through the country of grass.

By the time the sun had set and the heat had been evicted by the cold, Pyrrush had just barely squeezed himself into the Psychic Kingdom. The guards were being stubborn about him showing his seal of approval. Pyrrush searched the outskirts of the city for a inn that might consider taking him but he hadn't consider how late it already was.

So he tighten the blue mantle covering his body and sat down on a small wooden bench, hoping to find some sleep. It would take ignoring his stomach growling and of course the consuming thoughts of the Unknown Lands but it would have to happen. A charizard's flame was connected to his health. He needed to be ready.​

Back