• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

JUDAS +

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Judas was released 4 days before Easter, just like Judas betrayed Jesus 4 days before Easter too, what do you think about the song?

Opinions, criticisms, chart updates can be posted here!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    What KitKat13 meant to say was "Judas was released 4 days before its ~scheduled~ release date."

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I... really dislike the song. :( Twitter friends (see poster directly above) hyped the song SO much on the day it was released and honestly wouldn't shut up about it so I was expecting great things. I heard about a minute of it and hated it. Gave it another try when I wasn't trying to stream from my phone the next day and still didn't like it.

I just... there's barely a melody I can follow except in the chorus (which is... pretty boring, even by pop standards--it's one word repeated over and over D:) and almost everything that's not the chorus just doesn't sound good to me. Haven't really looked at the lyrics yet but I don't turn to songs for deep meaning--I turn to them for something to listen to when I need some background noise. And this song just doesn't work for me that way.

Also, wasn't the leak unintentional, whether four days before street date or not? I heard that Gaga was upset at one of her concerts that day or the day after because of the leak. So I guess either she's a good actress (though isn't she usually pretty open with her fans?) or else it's just coincidence. I'm banking on the latter.

Years
  • I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga, but I decided to give in and listen to "this song that everybody was raving about". I must say, it's really catchy and sounds great. Props to Gaga, on this one.

Years
  • I'm not really a fan of Lady Gaga, so feel free to not take my opinion seriously, but I liked 0:22 to 0:30. That bit of the song is really good, it reminds me of some of the music I like (especially that last bit of that 8 second part, which reminds me a lot of some math-rock). Her vocals in this song annoy me though, and the song in general just isn't that catchy/great.

Back