• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    I have an album that has that song, I'm sorry but I just like it xP

Also Blue Da be di, Da be daa by Eifell 65 xD
    That song is awesome. XD

Ryan, you're complaining they like a barbie song, and you like the most feminine song out there? XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Rock Lee said:
    I have an album that has that song, I'm sorry but I just like it xP

Also Blue Da be di, Da be daa by Eifell 65 xD

If you listen to it carefully it sounds like "Im gay, Im in need of a guy..." XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    That song is awesome. XD

Ryan, you're complaining they like a barbie song, and you like the most feminine song out there? XD

To be honest, any techno song out there is hawt, have you heard that one that says:

"And she said yeah, yeah, yeah...Ooowhoo" xD

ROFL and choking by Emmas post xD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    That song is awesome. XD

Quiet, its not the most feminine song out there. Even TBH (The Black Hedgehog) xD

And, why would a guy like the most.. girliest, crappiest and oldiest (Is that a word? xD) song ever?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Yeah, Emma got me started this morning. Then Greta just sent it me. It's on repeat. XD

But the best Techno/Trance artist out there is Cascada man, her album is just hawt and she is hawt as well...I should share some of her songs with you

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Roy Mustang said:
    Quiet, its not the most feminine song out there. Even TBH (The Black Hedgehog) xD

And, why would a guy like the most.. girliest, crappiest and oldiest (Is that a word? xD) song ever?
    Yes, it is. XD

Maybe because it's their taste of music? And you're just doing a stereotypical guy now. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    *GASP* Your twin is here Rocky XD

I didn't look for it, It was actually one of my friends that pointed it out to me XD I couldn't stop laughin XP

Persona

Banned
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Yes, it is. XD

Maybe because it's their taste of music? And you're just doing a stereotypical guy now. XD

Look whose talking. You said I like the most feminine song out there, when even a guy can like it. So, don't be a hypocrite. xD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Emma said:
    *GASP* Your twin is here Rocky XD

I didn't look for it, It was actually one of my friends that pointed it out to me XD I couldn't stop laughin XP

My evil twin xD

Well I'll tell you this Emma, I'm a Techno/Rock guy so I get crazy when I listen to good songs

Then how about Trance, or Dance AB?

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I like techo XP I'm trying to remember the words to "Technologic" By daft punk XDD I can't remember them in my head, but when I say them I do XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Roy Mustang said:
    Look whose talking. You said I like the most feminine song out there, when even a guy can like it. So, don't be a hypocrite. xD
    You were complaining that they like the Barbie song, and you like the most feminie song, so shut up. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Emma said:
    I like techo XP I'm trying to remember the words to "Technologic" By daft punk XDD I can't remember them in my head, but when I say them I do XD

Well I don't know what category Barbie Girl and Everytime We Touch goes but its really good xP

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Emma said:
    XD I've never heard that song, and that sentence made little sense. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back