• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Lmao, Now, lets talk about the relationship between Ken and Barbie XD

Oh my, You know what, I have a game based on barbie that I got about 7 years ago xD You get to own a horse, ride it, feed it etc.. XD And best of all... You get to CONTROL barbie XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Emma said:
    XD I think this DCC will add up to the May DCC in two more days at this rate XD If not, 3 days.

We can only hope to Emma xP

BTW, you just beated Johnny as well, I have a feeling he'll be a bit mad xP

Emma said:
    Lmao, Now, lets talk about the relationship between Ken and Barbie XD

Oh my, You know what, I have a game based on barbie that I got about 7 years ago xD You get to own a horse, ride it, feed it etc.. XD

Relationships? Eww xP

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    So I have, He'd easily get above me again anyway if he comes on now.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Emma said:
    So I have, He'd easily get above me again anyway if he comes on now.

True that, don't forget me as well

Let's see, barbie and ken were never meant to be, Barbie and Blaine are better xP

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    No, Barbie and Orochimaru make a better couple, they are both made of plastic XD Their son could be Michael jackson :D *No offence to MJ fans, I like his music myself XP*

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Emma said:
    No, Barbie and Orochimaru, they are both made of plastic XD

Ah well then thats a different story, if Barbie would be with Orochimaru, then she'd be stronger than Tsunade and Naruto. Although she would be very scary xP

ROFL at the MJ thing Emma xP you copied what I said xP

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Rock Lee said:
    Ah well then thats a different story, if Barbie would be with Orochimaru, then she'd be stronger than Tsunade and Naruto. Although she would be very scary xP

ROFL at the MJ thing Emma xP you copied what I said xP

I did? What bit did I copy? XDD

That's true about her being stronger than Tsunade and Naruto, They still make a good couple though XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Emma said:
    I did? What bit did I copy? XDD

That's true about her being stronger than Tsunade and Naruto, They still make a good couple though XD

Thats the same thing I wrote on the "Post MSN Funny Mesenger Convo" xD

One nasty couple actually

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Rock Lee said:
    Thats the same thing I wrote on the "Post MSN Funny Mesenger Convo" xD

One nasty couple actually

Oh I see XD Didn't realise :P I wonder where Sasuke would be coming in.. Probably bridesmaid for the wedding xD The music played at the wedding will be Orochimarus theme remixed with barbie girl and it will be held in orochimarus whereabouts XD Kabuto will be best man.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Emma said:
    Oh I see XD Didn't realise :P I wonder where Sasuke would be coming in.. Probably bridesmaid for the wedding xD

And Kabuto will be the priest, I can see the wedding in my mind xP
    Sasuke: I'll burn these flowers, [Katon] Goukakiyo no Jutsu! xP

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Lmao, When orochimaru kisses the bride (Barbie) He wouldn't be bothered to move and stretches his tongue XDD And sasuke will be crying to himself XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    That creep, his tongue actually reminds me of a band that used to stick their tongue out, they were called 'Kiss' xP

I wonder how long is his tongue

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Rock Lee said:
    That creep, his tongue actually reminds me of a band that used to stick their tongue out, they were called 'Kiss' xP

I wonder how long is his tongue

Lol, I know that band XD Gene simmons (I think thats how you spell it?) Held a show over here called Rock school XP

A long tongue would be useful though XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Emma said:
    Lol, I know that band XD Gene simmons (I think thats how you spell it?) Held a show over here called Rock school XP

For a second I thought you said Rock Foo xP

My folks seem to like that band and they say that they have gone to one and they were so excited that they also sticked out their tongue..weirdos xP

It would be useful for tickling others xP

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Emma said:

Ew, who would want a long tounge. You might get it trapped in a door or something. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Rock Lee said:
    For a second I thought you said Rock Foo xP

My folks seem to like that band and they say that they have gone to one and they were so excited that they also sticked out their tongue..weirdos xP

It would be useful for tickling others xP

Lmao, Tickling people! XD Would be good to grab the TV remote from the other side of a room aswell XP

@Matt: Or in a window when you try to nick something from someones house XD Thats really gotta hurt.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Emma said:
    Lmao, Tickling people! XD Would be good to grab the TV remote from the other side of a room aswell XP

@Matt: Or in a window when you try to nick something from someones house XD Thats really gotta hurt.

That would be kinda like the fantastic four xP And I would love to tickle peeps xP

Matt: How about when a cat is stuck in a tree, you use your tongue to help it come down

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back