• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    YoMama said:
    I try to get it on Frontpage and see the HTML Code that contains the file's name.

Sorry, I don't follow what you're trying to say. o.O

So how's everyone doing on this beautiful morning? Well, at least it's morning here anyway. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    drummershuff said:
    How old is he turning?

My birthday isn't until August. ;D

My brother's 15 now, and he's annoying saying: "Why are you still on that crappy Pokecommunity?" And I say: "Shutup! Why did you go on it then?" Then he said: "Cause I was 12 then" ANd I was like ¬_¬

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    ~*Conor*~ said:
    My brother's 15 now, and he's annoying saying: "Why are you still on that crappy Pokecommunity?" And I say: "Shutup! Why did you go on it then?" Then he said: "Cause I was 12 then" ANd I was like ¬_¬

Just give him a swift kick to the shin and he'll shutup. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    megafuz said:
    Just give him a swift kick to the shin and he'll shutup. XD

I like punching him but when he punches me, god that hurts, he bloody lift 10kg weights every day for like an hour, he punched my eye last week and my eye is starting to turn purple-ish

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Dawg 2005 said:
    It is really nice here too. Best weather we've had all year, I'd say.

It's been really hot and sunny in Ireland, maybe the Global Warming is actually happening

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    It is simply beautiful here. Not too hot, not too cool. I guess that's good since I have to go mulch our garden here in a little.

And I'm from Pennsylvania in the United States, DM. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    The weather was awesome today <3, Me and 3 other friends sunbathed at lunch XP

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    megafuz said:
    It is simply beautiful here. Not too hot, not too cool. I guess that's good since I have to go mulch our garden here in a little.

And I'm from Pennsylvania in the United States, DM. XD
    the weather... is good hereto... if.. well you like the sun... and wearing shorts.. anything else and id be sweating like ... you get the picture..
    ahhh bubbletown <3 xD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I guess I should enjoy this nice weather while I can. When I leave for college in the end of August I'm going farther north and they have harsh winters up there with tons of snow. o.O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back