• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Matt.. He tryed asking me to try to take the original text off Paul's theme. -Cops theme song starts-

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Matt's being accused of stealing Paul's old theme. I'm pretty sure it's exactly the same, except for the "Matt" part. And I guess Saniigo just confirmed that. O.O

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    I..think I know who you're talking about now. -blinks- Sounds very familiar. =3

So, Matt stole Paul's theme? ...o.o;; Sounds just like Matt. He never has any good ideas so he has to steal other people's. D;

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Correct. XP That strikethough won't save you though. I read right through it, and if Matt sees it he will too. XDD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Such harsh words!! =O

Well, I'm quite knackered. It's almost 1am here. I'm going to get some sleep. Night night, sis. <3 *huggles*

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
    I know that no-one is really on, and this post will get lost, but do you guys know what I am getting really sick of?
    Spoiler:

That. When will the noobs grow up?

EDIT: Actually now i've seen the matt version it looks more bluish too.

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Mr. Missing said:
    I know that no-one is really on, and this post will get lost, but do you guys know what I am getting really sick of?
    Spoiler:

That. When will the noobs grow up?

EDIT: Actually now i've seen the matt version it looks more bluish too.
    What are you talking about?

I'm going home in the evening, and I still can't believe I'm still up in the DCC top posting's right now. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back