• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    How come guys on PC have girl avatars? I don't know if they are confused about what they are. XD

Jolty-kun

Years
    Absent said:
    Well maybe I am a girl!
    Wait. No. Nevermind. Forget I ever said that... >.>

*dunce'd*
    Maybe you are?! o:
    I thought we'd all broke rules in alot of posts then, you know the RPG rule?
    I just checked and its not there anymore.
    *Sigh of relief*.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Tongari said:
    Maybe you are?! o:
    I thought we'd all broke rules in alot of posts then, you know the RPG rule?
    I just checked and its not there anymore.
    *Sigh of relief*.
    Actually, it is still there.
    DCC Rules said:
    Remember: A chit-chat thread may not have a set topic at any given time, but it doesn't mean you can just make stupid pointless posts.
    Spammy RPing such as *Whacks so-and-so with [insert item here]* is also seen as pointless spam and belongs in Funtime.

So guys, please refrain from making posts like that in the future, alrighty?

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Tongari said:
    Can I see it? P:

Sure. Check it out. The new one is Lumigen, fifth to last sprite in there. I just re-uploaded this sheet, so if it doesn't show up right away just reload the page and it should be there.

June DCC

Jolty-kun

Years
    Actually, I just checked, and there's no such rule.

Oh, wait, I think I just misread somewhere, I was looking in the Chit-Chat rules, sorry again.

And I envy your spriting skills, Fuz. P:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    nice spriting =D though i think i prefer your poetry xD
    i like kitadon the most since it looks like a pikachu / spheal xD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Tongari said:
    Actually, I just checked, and there's no such rule.

No Spam Posts.
    No Pointless Topic/ DCC Activity Posts.
    No Leaving/ Welcome Posts.
    No Flaming.
    No Sex Topics.

See, Ashley.

And I envy your spriting skills, Fuz. P:
    Excuse me? Are you questioning my authority or something? I clearly quoted the spot in the rules that Kura and I created, thus proving the rule DOES exist. If you read the whole page of rules and not just the short version you'd see it in there. Would you like me to screenshot it for you? <<;

Edit: Sorry... I caught your edit too late. And then as I tried to apologize, PC crapped out on me. Sorry again. ._.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back