• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June sprite contest disscussion thread

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Blazin Espio said:
    who won the may one I never found out and how is the first entry Hawaiian
    Nobody knows who won the May one. If I'm not mistaken it was up Jolty and the judges to decide. I guess they never got around to that part? If need be, I'll go through and judge May's sprites. Of course my May entry would then become forfeit. *tear*

Last edited:

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    I know it will be a stupid question about this Hawaiian contest, but the sprite must have many Hawaiian details? I have a not so much Hawaiian edited sprite, with only 2 Hawaiian (one beach thingy ;P) thingies, will i be able to enter it?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I entered a pretty badly done Hawaii beach beauty.. flower in hair, bellossom grass skirt..it's too awful to see XD and it's cliche

I'm going to come in last, even after the weird thingy standing on the leaf XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Actually, I think he's pretty cute. The legs don't look that good, but otherwise, he's cute. You'll have a much better chance of winning than I will.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm a judge and I dont know who "won" yet...but I swear, anymore annoying, unorigonal bellosum mixes and I will drop out, I refuse to have to judge pretty much the same sprite over and over again

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    fine, since it's a ffriend's compo I'll stay, but seriosally do you people ever think of us judges?...I doubt it...since you seem to have no regard to my coments so far

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    vaati said:
    I'm a judge and I dont know who "won" yet...but I swear, anymore annoying, unorigonal bellosum mixes and I will drop out, I refuse to have to judge pretty much the same sprite over and over again

We use "unoriginal" bellossom mixes because...well, where else are we going to get flowers and a grass skirt? XD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    make it yourselfs you lazy gits...you want me 2 go on paint for to minutes and make an example of how origonal a hawain sprite can be?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    DarkPegasus said:
    Midori Chi you are not a judge,so please,don't post them,if you want you can PM me your results and I can count them in with other judges' results...
    Midori Chi ment she knows who won the May spriteing contest (she was a judge in May).
    The winers of the May contest are:

1st Place: Dawson, 18.65
    2ed Place: Raven's Phoenix (me), 18.60
    3ed Place: Latias Lover, 18.50

This is my entry on this months contest (I already posted it in the entry thread, just showing every one.)

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Ooh, nice. The skirt is pretty o_o I would've made something more hawaiin than dye t-shirt but I dunno how. o_o

Back