• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Junk Agent Fairies

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • So then, following on from what WildEagle posted earlier, plus my own design, I have constructed what could be a very potent Agent Fairy Synchro deck. So without further ado, I give you the deck:

[40] Total
    [25] Monsters
    [3] Master Hyperion
    [2] Archlord Kristya
    [2] The Agent of Mystery - Earth
    [3] The Agent of Creation - Venus
    [3] Mystical Shine Ball
    [3] Junk Synchron
    [2] Doppelwarrior
    [1] Debris Dragon
    [1] Dandylion
    [1] Glow-Up Bulb
    [1] Dark Armed Dragon
    [1] Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning
    [1] Honest
    [1] Hecatrice

So I've added a lot more graveyard power here, with Dandy, Debris and Junk Synchron all abusing it. I also added a Black Luster Soldier-EotB for a back-up and because it is hugely broken. All the rest is common Agent Fairy stuff, and runs smoothly. I'm wondering if I should add in some Jupiters, or leave it as it is.

[11] Spells
    [2] Mystical Space Typhoon
    [1] Heavy Storm
    [1] Dark Hole
    [1] Monster Reborn
    [1] Foolish Burial
    [1] Book of Moon
    [1] Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen
    [2] Cards from the Sky
    [1] Reinforcement of the Army

I think all is staple, with a Foolish Burial to dump Dandylion or maybe a Mystical Shine Ball/Doppelwarrior if I so need. RotA is there to add Junk Synchron or Doppelwarrior if I need either of them as well.

[4] Traps
    [3] Royal Decree
    [1] Solemn Judgment

I have some revival power here in the form of CotH so I can bring back a Junk Synchron if I so need. Everything else is defensive and staple.

[15] Extra Deck
    -- Synchros --
    [1] Stardust Dragon
    [1] Scrap Dragon
    [1] Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
    [1] Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
    [1] Ancient Sacred Wyvern
    [1] Ally of Justice Catastor
    [1] Black Rose Dragon
    [1] T.G. Hyper Librarian
    [1] Formula Synchron
    [1] Shooting Star Dragon
    [1] Shooting Quasar Dragon
    [1] Magical Android
    -- Xyzs --
    [1] Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
    [2] Leviair the Sea Dragon

This is the bit I'm most unsure about (as always) because I have no idea if my extra deck is sound, or if there's something there that shouldn't be.

That's the deck, and all c&c is very welcome and appreciated, since this is a very wobbly deck now, and I'm not sure if I've stabalised it. Thanks!

Last edited:

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • For the XYZ all you need is 3 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu. You'll never want to use Junk Synchron for xyz.

I'm iffy about Sanc from the sky, you don't really need it since, Earth's main priority is to fetch Venus for either next turn Mystic Ball Spam or Cards from the Sky fodder/Hyperion Fodder.

I would max Junk Synchron, you'll see that 2 won't be enough when your synchro-ing every turn. Before 2 Junk Synchron was viable because of PoA re-use but now you have to take advantage of it to maximize PoA uses.

I'm going to play test this (if I have your permission!) when my friend gets to my place and let you know how it went.

Circuit

Years
  • Ok here's the changes I shall make:

-3 Sanctuary in the Sky
    +2 Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen
    +1 Junk Synchron

I am also considering teching a Glow-Up Bulb to be able to make Shooting Star and Shooting Quasar :DDD So, that's something for consideration. And yes, by all means do play test it. That would make my day ;)

WildEagle

Years
  • Glow-up bulb and Spore would combo with cards in here.
    Junk + MSB + Spore = brionac
    Earth + MSB + Spore = lvl 5 (T.G./Catastor/Android)

Yaaaay :D I'll post it here on how the deck went !

I'll test your deck with Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen and see how much play-ability it has in the deck

Edit:

I re-check your list when I was building your deck and No Pot of Avarice?
    PoA gives us the ability to overextended and not pay for it.

The 3 Suggested Synchro for opening field is H.L., Trish and Stardust. With this, you gain absolute control of the field. DH, Heavy and other monster hate shenanigans will be useless and you can continue your H.L. abuse.

Or you can even drop DaD, Hyperion, BLS, Chaos, Kristya if the graveyard has the right cards.

H.L. gives you a +2 if you bring out Trish and Stardust, and since assuming you thinned out your deck by using Venus and Earth, makes it a very fast deck.

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
  • Yeah, just realised I have no PoA, and I am going to fit in a DaD now. In fact, I may try a Decree build here, to free up space.

So down to 4 Traps:

+1 Pot of Avarice
    +1 Dark Armed Dragon
    +1 Glow- Up Bulb

I'm not going to add Spore because I have no Lonefire, and it would be a bit useless.

WildEagle

Years
  • Decree + Stardust is good field control.
    Yep I just realize there was no Lonefires. Spore will be dead.

I'll try out the current build and I'll post how well it runs and what cards were dead. I'll probably post it around 6-7ish EST.

Nightstalker

Party on!!
    Years
  • DAD will be terrible In here and if ur using Valhalla then I would recommend hecatrice and as wildeagle said where is lone fire?, also I hate poa in this deck as you want the grave filled up so to recap

-1 d.a.d
    -1 POA
    +1 lonefire
    +1 hecatrice

Circuit

Years
  • Ok then, I'll edit that in now. What about spore? Should I try to get that in here, or leave it?

EDIT: Also, extra deck changes have been made:
    -1 Ancient Sacred Wyvern
    -1 Scrap Dragon
    -1 Armory Arm
    +1 Formula Synchron
    +1 Shooting Star Dragon
    +1 Shooting Quasar Dragon

Last edited:

Nightstalker

Party on!!
    Years
  • If your using the plant engine then it's essential, also I only use one cards from the skyif you want to try that coZ a lot of the time it is less than useful.

WildEagle

Years
  • DAD will be terrible In here and if ur using Valhalla then I would recommend hecatrice and as wildeagle said where is lone fire?, also I hate poa in this deck as you want the grave filled up so to recap

-1 d.a.d
    -1 POA
    +1 lonefire
    +1 hecatrice

...Runing lonefire is like turning this deck into a plant synchro. Might as well run Tytannial...

How is DaD terrible in this deck? Because there are less dark?
    5 DaD target is viable and because of the power J&D's grave control it can easily bring out DaD.

DaD is a win condition in Junk & Debris deck, because of being able to bring it out once all Junk/Doppel is in grave. And what scared to remove doppel with DaD effect? Mystic Shining Ball is the primary Junk Synchron target in this deck, Doppel is just to add additional Junk targets.

You hate PoA because you need to have grave filled? What?
    That's not even a a good excuse to not run PoA. Junk&Debris deck can play aggro right from the start because of the power it can swarm field with synchros. PoA allows J&D to overextend and not needing to fear those face down cards. Don't say this isn't a J&D because the skeleton is based on J&D and it runs like a J&D. Taking away PoA pretty much leaves you with no security and if your field gets overpowered or nuke or etc, your pretty much lose.
    Again, PoA is use to bring back Junk Synchron, Debris, Tuners or Synchros back to the deck to once again try to regain the field. PoA is the card that allows this deck to overextend and not pay for it. Since Mystic Shining Balls is already in grave all you do is rinse and repeat.

Lets get this straight, the suggestion you made just makes the deck go all over the place. Plant engine? Hecatrice?

First, the deck is carrying 3 engines already, Junk-Doppel, Junk-Debris and Venus-Turbo, so now we add a fourth one? That's not making the deck better that's making the deck go all over the place.

Okay, let say we play with all 4 engines, yes there's a lot "awesome" combos but would they work? Are they consistent? Do they fit what the deck is trying to make? No, it won't be consistent, let say you have Venus and Lone Fire in hand, now you have to make a choice which engine to rely on. Plant Engine or Venus Turbo to start the game. Hell, plant engine doesn't even have synergy with Agents. Agents doesn't benefits with Plant nor Plants benefits from Agents, which makes this deck inconsistent already.

Hecatrice, what's it's point? To get Valhalla? Other than that, does it even contribute to anything else? Fodder from hyperion.. but that's what Venus is for. And what else, oh it's a terrible top deck, it's pointless to even run it unless your going to focus on Valhalla. I rather draw my PoA, Hyperion, DaD, BLS, Kristya, Junk Synchrons, than drawing hecatrice.

Again, take out the plant engine. The only thing that actually work is glow-up bulb. Plant Engine gives no synergy with Venus-Turbo, they don't benefit each other and will make the deck inconsistent.

Reducing Cards from the Sky to 1 is not good either. There's a reason Cards from the Sky is chosen instead of PoD. To make use of any "dead" agents in hand and re-fill our hands.

@Firestar

The testing went well (:
    I went 6-4 against my friends Tour Guide Chaos.

Change what I said before about you playing BLS. BLS is Highly Recommended. It's a STAPLE. It makes the deck so much dangerous.

First Turn:
    Venus > 2x Mystic Shining Balls
    Set Solemn.

Friend's Turn: Tour Guide
    I solemn > Profit.

Next Turn: Junk Synchron > H.L. > BLS

Just getting mystic and junk together guarantees you a BLS whenever you draw it, and you will draw it because you go abuse H.L.

Now, for Valhalla, I only used it twice and both was in opening hand, other than that it was a dead card. I would play-test some more to see if any other use for it.

Other than that the deck went smoothly, even after getting BRD/DH, PoA and CFTS made me have a comeback in just two turns.

So overall, BLS is godly, Kristya is an easy SS here, Hyperion is an awesome top deck. I was able to draw almost 3 cards for H.L. and when I PoA I make sure to make him one of the target, which in total he gave me 6 free draws in one duel.

Last edited:

Nightstalker

Party on!!
    Years
  • I meant I hate poa in a fairies , not in junk debris build. I tried it in my fairys and it worked out terrible. Also tytannial is a bad choice, especially seeing as lonefire is limited now, plus half the time you will draw it and it will be useless and most of the time you'll want to go for something better with lonefire. When I used to play DAD in a deck running five darks it was horrible and very rarely was it drawn at a decent time although when I did it was an allright card

WildEagle

Years
  • I meant I hate poa in a fairies , not in junk debris build. I tried it in my fairys and it worked out terrible. Also tytannial is a bad choice, especially seeing as lonefire is limited now, plus half the time you will draw it and it will be useless and most of the time you'll want to go for something better with lonefire. When I used to play DAD in a deck running five darks it was horrible and very rarely was it drawn at a decent time although when I did it was an allright card

But this isn't a full-fledged fairy deck. It's a combination of Venus-Turbo and J&D & Junk-Doppel. The deck thins one by so much already, and because J&D decks are played to overextended and not pay for it later, by using PoA.

Taking away PoA pretty much leaves this deck venerable, if something goes wrong what other cards can you do to reset and regain the field? Taking away PoA, is taking away the power of J&D. And just in case you don't know PoA isn't for the fairies, it's for the tuners and synchros (H.L., Trish) Being able to re-use Junk Synchron, Earth, Debris when the field gets BRD, DH, or etc, is what makes this deck consistent, since mystic shining ball is forever on the graveyard, drawing Junk with PoA already guarantees you with a Synchro monster.

Yeah, but putting in a the plant engine might as well make it a plant synchro.
    Like I said Agents doesn't benefit using plant cards, nor Plants benefits from the Agents. Bad combination is bad.

By look at the dark Junk Synchron and Junk Doppel. What is the deck based off? Both cards will be on the grave, or else why run the deck at all?
    DaD is a win condition no matter what, it's not a priority, its a card that when the time is right you can SS to take control or seal your win. Your not gonna rely on DaD in this deck, there's Hyperion, BLS, Kristya and synchros as the other boss monster. Like before DaD is a card that can seal duel away.

Circuit

Years
  • I'm cutting Lonefire, it hasn't worked out for me, and will also free up some space for DaD. In this deck, Lonefire turned out terrible, and also, as WildEagle said before, it adds another engine onto the already various engines, and doesn't compliment the others too well. I'm leaving Glow-Up in there, because it is bloody useful when I've used it, and Dandy etc. because that's the J&D engine. But yeah, so many boss cards makes this deck very beatish and incredibly safe at times to explode for a win. So to sum up:

-1 Lonefire
    +1 DaD

Nightstalker

Party on!!
    Years
  • I know that poa would be good in a plant variant but when I tested it, it sucked on ice. But I agree cut the whole plant engine bar glow up bulb and use the dark/light build that way firestar, me and our friend will all be playing different versions of this deck.

On a side note I may cut cards from the sky completely in my deck as 99% the costs are too annoying and it only proves useful either first turn or when in a tough situation, personally I like my Valhalla build as I can spam out Kristallnacht first turn and get an instant win against decks like gb and the mirror match.

WildEagle

Years
  • I'm cutting Lonefire, it hasn't worked out for me, and will also free up some space for DaD. In this deck, Lonefire turned out terrible, and also, as WildEagle said before, it adds another engine onto the already various engines, and doesn't compliment the others too well. I'm leaving Glow-Up in there, because it is bloody useful when I've used it, and Dandy etc. because that's the J&D engine. But yeah, so many boss cards makes this deck very beatish and incredibly safe at times to explode for a win. So to sum up:

-1 Lonefire
    +1 DaD

Glow-Up Bulb and Dandylion are amazing when I tested them.
    I was able to do a total of 6 BRD nukes for fun when I was playing-testing against my friend. PoA recycles BRD, rinse, repeat.

Debris + dandylion = BRD
    next turn Junk synchron + msb + dandy tokens = BRD

The deck gives you so much options to be reckless and not pay for it.
    I think 1 Valhalla tested better than 2. The only times I used it was first turn or after I BRD nuke. The second copy usually a terrible top deck, or just sitting dead in my hand. The only time I found the second copy useful was to bait out MST or Heavy, which you can do to get rid of those s/t hate cards.

Back