• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    A picture I took while I was in Hiroshima...

Monday, August 6, 1945. 140,000 estimated dead due to the bombing.

I talked to a HIBAKUSHA...

He told me how how he was at school on the south side of the city when the bomb was dropped, and how the people commuting in the trolleys were killed instantly from the heat of the explosion. He told me how he had seen the plane flying in the sky and how he had thought what a beautiful plane it was. He told me how when the bomb had dropped and their was a burst of bright light, how everyone had thought a bomb went off right besides them. He told me were the kids had been in relation to the window in the room determined who died and who didn't. He told me he had been lucky because he hadn't gotten he full force of the blast, and how he had walked miles till he came to a train station and took it to his mother's house far away from the city. He told me this meant he was lucky, and that it meant he avoided the nuclear fallout.

[FONT=&quot]
    Just a Picture
    [/FONT]

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Sadly, "just a picture" isn't enough. You need at least four to start a gallery here. I did enjoy reading that paragraph, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back