• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a question

Years
    hey, its doomsday here, back from a long time.

I have a question 'bout Netbattle. A friend of mine, brasillian, says that BPass is *%?/#" up hard to dodge. And Ive won to him with two BPassers (Mime and Scizor, to Sceptile and Blasziken respectively if you interested).

Is this true??

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Baton Pass is easily countered, and your friend sucks.

Rock Blast will wipe the Baotn Passer out.

So can a pokemon with Agility or something to simply outspeed the pokemon you BP to.

Roar can wreck you aswelll, and Whirlwind likes to play a game called "Mr.Mime SUCKS"

Years
    yeah, after some battles yesterday, I found out that my friend really sucks.
    Also, He keeps on saying that Brazillians are better American and English dudes. LOL

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Possibly, but I recall you typing them as well :-p

Baton Pass strategies usually lose to anything with Haze, Roar or Whirlwind (Roar can be blocked by Soundproof Pokemon, Whirlwind and Roar can be stopped by Suction Cups or Ingrain users, and Haze can't be stopped but is less effective for a different reason).

Back