• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Just a quick question

Years
    • She/It/Mew
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    Would I be able to ask for sprites here? I'm missing a lot of sprites for my game that I need and I'm wondering if possibly I could get ppl to help me either find sprites for these specific things or even make them (either way id give full credit to the creators) and if sprites were made specifically for me, i dont think id be able to pay. Trust me, I'd love to, but I'm 15 amd I don't have a card or any way to transfer money. I'm sure smth could be arranged. But yeah basically I'm wondering if i can ask for help to find sprites.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Would I be able to ask for sprites here? I'm missing a lot of sprites for my game that I need and I'm wondering if possibly I could get ppl to help me either find sprites for these specific things or even make them (either way id give full credit to the creators) and if sprites were made specifically for me, i dont think id be able to pay. Trust me, I'd love to, but I'm 15 amd I don't have a card or any way to transfer money. I'm sure smth could be arranged. But yeah basically I'm wondering if i can ask for help to find sprites.

Do you miss custom sprites or official sprites?

The first step should be the Ressource Request topic:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=213154
    This topic is pretty much dead though, and I get the feeling that you cannot ask for a bunch of custom sprites, so maybe you should recruit one or two spriters on the Recruitment forum instead: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=launchpad
    You will need to present your game and tell that you are looking for spriters. Maybe also say if you want them to make tilesets, or fakemons, or characters, or whatever.

PS: I am not clear with Internet legislation but I believe you cannot pay people to make custom sprites for a Pokémon fangame ^^"

PPS: Or do like me: learn pixel art. It will probably postpone your game but you'll be so proud when it's done.

Back