• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DexJr Karnage

Shiver TheKid
Years
  • Maybe we could put like a Resource section going? Thought it'd be a great idea! Have like an area of what all us GFX Designers use and share with one an other on here?(: Like renders of our Pokemons, Brushes we use, Texture packs, Stock Photos, that sort of thing? It can all be Pokemon based of course?(: Just a thought! Im sure it would be a good add on to A&D Section.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Why, isn't the official resource thread good enough? It is stickied so that every AnD member could find a good go-to place for sharing and downloading resources easily. I mean, its not like you can't share your stuff and use other people's submitted resources from there, right? Don't see why that needs its own section, tbh. Just my two cents. :p

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hehe, seems like y'all got this settled. ;) Feel free to post any Pokemon or otherwise related resources in the Resource Thread, and I'll add them to the list for ya.

'Till then and since this has been answered, thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back