• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just an idea.....

cdrew

Spastic Video Game Designer
Years
  • I've decided to take a break from making pokemon midnight to try a new idea that I came up with. I was thinking about making a D/P/P sequel. It would have mostly the same characters, but it would take place in a new region. It would also have the return of Team Galactic, but this time they wont be after giratina or any of them, if I can, i'll have new legendary pokemon. I know it's not much yet, but I just came up with this idea today.

The picks up from after you've become champion of Sinnoh. I know technically there is more story in D/P/P after that, so this is sorta like an alternate version, instead of going to Battle area and all that. my story so far is you start in twinleaf town after you've just beaten Cynthia when Rowan pays a visit to you to tell you to go to the new region. When you get there you meet Rowans friend and fellow Professor who gives you the national dex and sends you out on your second journey as a pokemon trainer.

Here's an example of the Platinum tiles I'm using (for anyone who askes, i ripped and edited them myself (also, this may not be a town in the game it's just an example)):

Just an idea.....

I don't have any in game screens because again, I just had this idea today. I'll start making some maps and events and see what you guys think. :)

Last edited:

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Don't start another one. It will just slow development of the game which you've already been working hard on.

Back