• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Another Gallery/Sprite Thread

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2013
Ehehe. I guess I'll just update this with some of my works and any new sprites I do. Comments and crits are always welcome. Please, please post. ;__;

I will love you...

Spoiler:

...yeah!

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Nice sprites! I especially like the Heracross ones and the Lapras. Those weird shadow Pokemon are really cool, and also a bit creepy. I really can't find much to criticize, and I'd in fact say that you seem good enough to do some really good fakemon!

Years
These are some great fusions and recolours that I prefer and love to see. Because you've put some effort into the fusions and included some scratch work and enhanced the shading greatly.

Although I'd hate to shut this down, will you be able to try out some scratch work just so you have a qualified showcase?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Simply marvelous. A lot of spriters, like me, can't do those works u do. Great job indeed. What not show more from PE2K? I see more from that place.

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2013
These are some great fusions and recolours that I prefer and love to see. Because you've put some effort into the fusions and included some scratch work and enhanced the shading greatly.

Although I'd hate to shut this down, will you be able to try out some scratch work just so you have a qualified showcase?
Siniberus.gif

I don't know if it would count but the fusion of Charizard/Entei/Arcanine/Ninetails is done all from scratch.. ;__; But I think I have a scratch sprite somewhere.

KiddamScratch6575736407-iaza.gif

Idea wasn't mine. D; I just scratched it for somebody else.

And uhmm, do you mean like my requests that I've done or my palette list? ;__; here, have a list.

Spoiler:

Although I'm constantly editing/updating it because I'm never happy with it. ;__;
Oh and here's an old scratch of mine..
IceArachnid3771377040-iaza.gif

WOW I'M REALLY BAD..
old egg edit..
Goregg2616382394-iaza.gif

Last edited:
Back