• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just another newbie :3

Orihime Inoue

Waiting for my Heartgold copy
Years
  • As you can tell by my username I love Bleach. Orihime is my fave character! I love role-play, friends, forums, tea, and visitor messages *hint hint*. I cannot wait to make some friends and have some laughs!
    ~Orihime Inoue

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, I was a Bleach fan for the first 70 odd episodes. The vampire arc sorta lost me and then it just started to drag on WAY too much for me. I probably would've liked it more if it followed the manga, but I wasn't gonna buy that and I don't read on the computer. Personally, I've never role-played, but friends, forums and visitor messaging I can dig. (Not a tea fan either).
    BUT, there are plenty of other hardcore Bleach fans and die hard role-players for you to have fun with in those areas just make sure you read the rules ^^

Orihime Inoue

Years
  • Read the rules. happy someone likes visitor messages, since I hate PMs and thats all people seem to like. Also glad there are die hard roleplay and Bleach fans here. :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, and welcome to PC! Here you'll find fans of all sorts of anime as well as other stuff. Oh, yeah, and Pokemon too :P

Feel free to ask if you need anything! We're friendly folks who won't bite :)

Orihime Inoue

Years
  • Elite Overlord- You better not bite me. Or else my Arbok can take care of you. Just kidding! I'll send you a VM.

ShinyZouraGirl- Thanks...?

Back