• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just getting started :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I wanted to create this account because i enjoy playing all those ROM hacks (mainly Pokemon Sienna). I also enjoy playing pokemon and have done so for a long time. I hope i can contribute to the vast expanse of knowledge that resides in this forum, improving it. I also hope to start my own ROM hack project and possibly create a game which is fun to play. :)

Katja

Years
  • Welcome Chassis! :D
    I haven't played any hacks yet, but there are a lot of good ones in the ROM thread area.

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    ROM hacking's not particularly my scene. But I can see the appeal it would have for others, so fair enough. Welcome to PC! If you need anything, then don't hesitate to give me a shout.

Back