• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just got my first deck today

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    Hey everyone I was in wal-mart with my friend and I walk by some Pokémon cards. So I got two decks. I got a palkia in one deck and a moltres in my other deck. I was trying to find a value list or how to know what to sell your cards for but I could not find one.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Congratulations on getting your first decks! Are you planning to play with them?

I'm not sure which decks these are, but since they are available for anyone to buy in a store, then the cards in them will not have a very high monetary value. If you want to collect cards with a turnaround profit, you would have to buy booster packs and hope for good ones. The thing about that of course is that you don't always get good cards in every pack!

Back