• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Just got SoulSilver/

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopHat

I'm All WillyWonka.
    Years
    Well, When I first joined, I only played classic games.
    But after coming too this site it intrigued me too get a ds.
    Yesterday I bought one and put 7 hours of gameplay on er.
    I'm relly enjoying it. Whats a good team?
    Should i figure that out by myself.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I think you're going to enjoy it very much, especially if you played the originals before. You'll probably have the benefit of playing through Johto once more, but this time with more of an upgrade of course. As for your team, it's always better to think up one yourself as it's more fun. You can even just play through the game not knowing what you'll catch but just taking it step at a time. Since it's all in-game, then word of advice is to choose what you like best. When you're ready, you can then ask for a rating and suggestion in the In-Game Team Help forum. This section here isn't made for in-game team discussion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back