• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just got white version, now time to shop.

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    I'm interested in your Thundurus lv 40 timid ut, I can offer a sigilyph or tynamo

Years
  • I can offer masterballs From my HG to your SS, as well as other rare 4th gem items. State what you need and I'll check.
    In return I'd like a Zorua of modest/Timid nature And a adamant nature Axew to my pokemon white?

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    ok i need zekrom lv.50 ut serious unless you have any other nature ones? what are the stats of this zekrom? and the ot?

this also Thunderous lv.40 ut timid unless you have any other nature ones? what are the stats of him? and the ot?

Years
  • I would really like a Snivy, Oshawott, and Zorua egg, but I have just started so I don't have what you're after yet. I may still have my Masterball on HG if that interests you at all. Other than that I have heaps on my Diamond version including events.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
  • Zekrom lv 50 serious

Terrekion lv 42 adamant ut

Volcarona lv 70 ut rash eved 152 in sp atk

I will give you Deino, Mienfoo, and I dont know what else you'd want XDD

Back