• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just new

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Hello and welcome jazz to the now un-unfriendly userable PC.

You have a great avatar so I guessing you are not new to the forums stuff. Are you really from Japan because I really want to go to Japan. I know the island country is pretty cool so if you do live there then it must be cool.

PM me if you have any questions or want a new friend.

Read the rules and have fun.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Woo, another new member 8) Welcome to PC :D Have fun, read the rules and FAWs ^^

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
    charizard_maa said:
    You have a great avatar so I guessing you are not new to the forums stuff. Are you really from Japan because I really want to go to Japan. I know the island country is pretty cool so if you do live there then it must be cool.
    Lol, yeah. I've been around a number of forums, and yes, I really do live in Japan. Of the four main islands, I live in Kyushu. It's pretty nice here ^_^

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Well, at that rate, welcome to the Pokémon Community, where the centrists are. PM me if you wish to talk. Enjoy your stay!

Darky

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    hi and a warm welcome x3

nice to see you in PC have fun ^^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Tis tis!

I love this place!

^^

Anyhoo, Welcome to the PC!
    Hope you like it here as much as some of us do!
    Have fun, and follow the rules. ^^

~ Peace

Years
    You live in Japan? That's awesome! ^^ I did awhile back as well. I was on a US Air Base up north on the main island though. It's called Misawa. It's small though, so no one really knows about it, I don't think. xD However, it was an awesome place to live. I just wish I took some Japanese lessons (I could've taken part of Japanese I if I wanted to, but I was lazy and didn't want to get premission to do it), but oh well~ You can't get everything you want. XD

Anyway, welcome! ^^ I like the avatar, it's cool.
    I hope you have a great time here.

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
    Sammi said:
    You live in Japan? That's awesome! ^^ I did awhile back as well. I was on a US Air Base up north on the main island though. It's called Misawa. It's small though, so no one really knows about it, I don't think. xD However, it was an awesome place to live. I just wish I took some Japanese lessons (I could've taken part of Japanese I if I wanted to, but I was lazy and didn't want to get premission to do it), but oh well~ You can't get everything you want. XD

Anyway, welcome! ^^ I like the avatar, it's cool.
    I hope you have a great time here.
    Misawa eh? I've been there a number of times for sports trips. I'm actually going there this weekend for a softball tournament. It's probably still cold up there. ^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    *pokes*

hello!!~ <3 Welcome to the community <3
    My name is Kanna..and I'm obsessed with [I think you know who XD Hint,Hint,check my sig and avvy 8D]
    Anways,hope you have an enjoyable time <3 PM me if you'd like to be fwends :3
    *gives Hakudoshi plush*

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
    Welcome to the forums eleniak! We're all quite very friendly here, or so we pretend to be ^_~ 話ますは日本語か? Enjoy your stay =3.

Last edited:
    Back