• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Just one pokemon left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon_Tutor

Pokemon .Tweeter
Years
  • I have one pokemon left until I complete my National Dex.
    Rufflet.
    I have Pokemon Black, no Wi-fi at home (I use intenret dongles xD), no friends have Pokemon Black.

Any idea on how I can see a Rufflet to complete my Dex? D:

Pokemon_Tutor

Pokemon .Tweeter
    Years
  • buy yourself another ninendo DS and get Pokemon Black with it and catch it and trade?

I have all Generations of the DS's so that isn't a problem, and don't you mean get Pokemon White with it? :D
    But Yeah, still, it seems a waste of money, buying White and redoing most of the story just for that. s:​

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's impossible sadly. :(

There's no trainers in-game within Black that have Rufflet, so technically there's nothing you can do...

You could always go to McDonalds, or somewhere like there, since they usually have free wifi that you'll be able to use, and if so you could set up a trade for a Rufflet with a PC member here, but yeah if not do what the member said about getting White.

Also, next time questions go in Quick Questions please!
    Just one pokemon left.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back